2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

I'll be in my fucking thirties by the time we've a nice kit man.

Fucking hell, same here. :laugh:

Worst realization for me is that I'm going to be well into my 40s before I can attend a world cup. Bearing in mind, fuck Russia & fuck Qatar.

Worst realization for me is that I'm going to be well into my 40s before I can attend a world cup. Bearing in mind, fuck Russia & fuck Qatar.

Fingers crossed FIFA steals it from Qatar and gives it to the U.S. Otherwise it's gonna be a long time, as 2026 will probably go to some other shithouse country, fucking Bolivia or something.

Even putting aside the next two corrupt ones, it's an absolute fucking joke that we'll more than likely see a second American WC before a second English one. 2018 would've been fucking perfect for me, would've been 26, still really pissed off about the whole thing. :lol:

Fingers crossed FIFA steals it from Qatar and gives it to the U.S. Otherwise it's gonna be a long time, as 2026 will probably go to some other shithouse country, fucking Bolivia or something.

It'll have to be Oz if they take it off Qatar surely? They were in the running too right with the us? I think they'd take the easier option of keeping it in the same federation.

I'll be in my 50's if not. Christ.

It'll have to be Oz if they take it off Qatar surely? They were in the running too right with the us? I think they'd take the easier option of keeping it in the same federation.

The justification for the US is that they basically don't have to do anything to be able to host it, would this apply for Australia?

The justification for the US is that they basically don't have to do anything to be able to host it, would this apply for Australia?

Infrastructure is there, mods and upgrades to some stadiums I imagine but surely nothing in the Brazil realm.

I'll be in my f***ing thirties by the time we've a nice kit man.

f***ing hell, same here. :laugh:

Worst realization for me is that I'm going to be well into my 40s before I can attend a world cup. Bearing in mind, f*** Russia & f*** Qatar.

Fingers crossed FIFA steals it from Qatar and gives it to the U.S. Otherwise it's gonna be a long time, as 2026 will probably go to some other shithouse country, f***ing Bolivia or something.

Yes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sports_venues_in_Australia

Worst realization for me is that I'm going to be well into my 40s before I can attend a world cup. Bearing in mind, f*** Russia & f*** Qatar.

Fingers crossed FIFA steals it from Qatar and gives it to the U.S. Otherwise it's gonna be a long time, as 2026 will probably go to some other shithouse country, f***ing Bolivia or something.

Yes.

I'm not 100% certain that a list of stadiums in Australia constitutes a concrete answer to the question.

Yes.

I'm not 100% certain that a list of stadiums in Australia constitutes a concrete answer to the question.

I am.

We already know they have the transport infrastructure, the capacity for fans' influx, a domestic league growing in popularity, are sports mad, staged arguably the best olympics of all time and they have the stadiums - as well as the ability and finance to upgrade if necessary.