2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Guest Haris Vuckic

What?! Is that typical? Sponsors on the regular gear too?

Yeah. It has been for years.

Newcastle-94-Drill.gif

etc etc

newcastle-95-drill-use.jpg

People just notice more when it's Wonga.

Guest firetotheworks

Christ, I lived in that training top and the subsequent burgundy one that Adidas released. I can still smell that Asics one now, it had its own smell.

Christ, I lived in that training top and the subsequent burgundy one that Adidas released. I can still smell that Asics one now, it had its own smell.

I had the burgundy one signed by Keegan and his entire squad, my Mam washed it and all the pen came off.

I know it's usually on the training gear but I didn't think they were usually on the regular polo necks and stuff.  I've had normal polo neck shirts from the club before that just had the crest and maker, sure it's been that way for years.

Guest firetotheworks

Should have just washed it tbh.  :lol:

Oh dear, we've got a comedian.

Guest firetotheworks

Why is the 11 players crossed out? :lol:

Because they're all being sold.

Because they're not eleven players...they're.....UNITED

Guest firetotheworks

I had the burgundy one signed by Keegan and his entire squad, my Mam washed it and all the pen came off.

She does shit like that all the time like.

I suppose being comedian is better than being the bully who calls the other guy a cunt.  :troll:

Guest reefatoon

Why is the 11 players crossed out? :lol:

Because they're all being sold.

Because they're not eleven players...they're.....UNITED

Because it isn't just being about 11 players, it's about the whole squad being United . . . . . . Oh and Ben Arfa to the side Ashley Cole fashion.

I suppose being comedian is better than being the bully who calls the other guy a cunt.  :troll:

4895187804_060f7dd841_m.jpg

Guest firetotheworks

First time I've replied to one of his posts since tbh. If I'm a bully (I'm not) then it's an odd thing for a supposed victim to do. Lad's genuinely not all there.

I know it's usually on the training gear but I didn't think they were usually on the regular polo necks and stuff.  I've had normal polo neck shirts from the club before that just had the crest and maker, sure it's been that way for years.

Yeah, that Wonga squeezed onto the polo shirt in particular is so forced! No way that's standard.

I bought a rain jacket 3 or 4 years ago and it had Northern Rock on the front under the badge, and in large on the back.  Local folks saw the Northern Rock and asked if it was a radio station jacket.  :D

But the zipper broke almost immediately.  Fucking Puma. 

First time I've replied to one of his posts since tbh. If I'm a bully (I'm not) then it's an odd thing for a supposed victim to do. Lad's genuinely not all there.

I made a joke in response to you saying your training gear had a smell, if anyone else had have said the same joke you would have been clapping your hands like a Seal in laughter. Genuinely tried make a joke out of the situation, had the conversation long ago abut the subject and how at the time I felt you crossed the line, genuinely moved on and thought it was ok to make a joke out of the situation, the troll face, and the smilie face in both of my posts should have given that impression, instead once again you try to make personal attacks.

I'm just going to let you get on with it now to be honest, because quite frankly I don't give a shit about what happened on the internet 2-3 months ago.

Guest firetotheworks

Nah you're alright. I told you that I wouldn't respond to anything you said, I thought you would do the same. Nee one cares, I don't care, just drop it.