2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10607913_1442249449388915_1055846195_n.jpg

Beautiful.

So I guess we will wear those white shorts and socks for the Sunderland away game. back to black and white shirts for the derby away game. 

Nice  O0

We were wearing black and white shirts with black shorts and white socks last season weren't we?

Guest Roger Kint

Considering how shit/cheap/plain/generally crap puma have made our home and away strips the last few years its canny shocking the only two decent ones are for one game only. Obviously a white strip would be next to useless in league terms it proves they are more than capable of giving us something nice  :sad:

Guest firetotheworks

To me it seems pretty obvious.

Home - Don't need to try. Make it cheaply because everyone will buy it.

Away - Try a bit harder but people will still buy it.

Third - Make it the best one of the lot otherwise people won't buy it.

http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10607913_1442249449388915_1055846195_n.jpg

Beautiful.

So I guess we will wear those white shorts and socks for the Sunderland away game. back to black and white shirts for the derby away game. 

Nice  O0

We were wearing black and white shirts with black shorts and white socks last season weren't we?

You could even reverse thart and have it all black with a white chevron...

Wouldn't clash with anyone then.

Guest Roger Kint

Sorry but that rubbish. The current method gets the usual people buying it through habit/stupidity sure but its a select market that will never grow. The extra effort & cost involved in producing better(see the above strip produced for minimal sales) would draw in far more people and make more money. Its really only the design thats different, the materials are still the same shit so no excuses at all really.

Guest firetotheworks

Sorry but that rubbish. The current method gets the usual people buying it through habit/stupidity sure but its a select market that will never grow. The extra effort & cost involved in producing better(see the above strip produced for minimal sales) would draw in far more people and make more money. Its really only the design thats different, the materials are still the same s*** so no excuses at all really.

So it's rubbish, but then you've given no reason at all why it's rubbish. Okay then. I'm not disputing the benefits in doing what you say, in fact I agree with that. It's more a comment on the way that things are done at the moment.

Sorry but that rubbish. The current method gets the usual people buying it through habit/stupidity sure but its a select market that will never grow. The extra effort & cost involved in producing better(see the above strip produced for minimal sales) would draw in far more people and make more money. Its really only the design thats different, the materials are still the same s*** so no excuses at all really.

So it's rubbish, but then you've given no reason at all why it's rubbish. Okay then. I'm not disputing the benefits in doing what you say, in fact I agree with that. It's more a comment on the way that things are done at the moment.

:lol: Was as confused as you at the post.

Jeff Livingstone ‏@IBWMJeff 10m

Long extension to Puma's deal with NUFC, runs beyond 2020.

My fear would be that we don't benefit from any kind of inflation in prices or we perform better than expected and our deal could be sold for more than what we are tied in for.