2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Guest reefatoon

regardless of what riviere produces on the pitch i don't think i'm going to be able to get on board with him until he sorts his f***ing barnet out

Man up you sissy pants.

This kit is just fucking stupid. It's a shit design, that is made even shitter by wonga slapping their bollocks on the top. Get rid of the black back, and the stupid V, and it'd be a decent Newcastle kit. Still not great, thanks to the lack of attempt to get the front panel to line up with the sleeves, but it'd be decent. As it is, it's an abomination.

That's my assumption, aye.

"The full kit is available in replica and Power Active versions. Pre-order now at www.nufcdirect.com."

Power Active :anguish:

Also, it isn't on nufcdirect.com. Liars.

Wait, is the power active version the fitted one?

Yeah, the expensive one (more expensive one) is the ACTV authentic kit - so the way it fits on the players is the way it'll be designed to fit on regular peeps.

The replica shirt will likely fit like regular kits do.

Yeah, the expensive one (more expensive one) is the ACTV authentic kit - so the way it fits on the players is the way it'll be designed to fit on regular peeps.

Ah, interesting. This is beginning to make more sense now. That bib looks to match with the sleeves so much better on the player version, but they didn't bother to make sure it would on the replica ones! Crazy stuff. At least it won't grate on me every time I watch the team.

Ah, interesting. This is beginning to make more sense now. That bib looks to match with the sleeves so much better on the player version, but they didn't bother to make sure it would on the replica ones! Crazy stuff. At least it won't grate on me every time I watch the team.

There's def a market for it - but not that big of one.  I had a few friends buy the Authentic USA Nike Kit but they clearly shouldn't have.  The Replica fit nearly the same for me and I liked it...

At least in the NFL - they make 3 versions of NFL jerseys.

Replica - When Nike took over NFL contract, they changed the Replica to fit more like a regular t-shirt (tapered on sides) etc. Inspiration from footie kits around the world

Limited - A 1/2 way between Replica and Authentic

Elite/Authentic - What players would wear on the field

Quite frankly the NFL stuff made by Reebok was appalling - from the polos, to the jerseys, to the t-shirts etc. It was a good chance.

Just another way to make money, of course.

Even the shirts and jackets have been wongafied :anguish:

http://images.nufcdirect.com/images/products/37513101_l.jpg

http://images.nufcdirect.com/images/products/37561340_l_a1.jpg

Fucking hell, there's some monstrous shite on there too.