2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Looks cheap and vile.

It doesnt but it does look too much like the mackems away shirt for this season.

Boring colour and made to be the same colour as Wonga logo in the trim. Every other club the sponsor colour changes to fit the kit not the other way round. Similar to this season's home kit having a massive gap in the stripes. It looks shit.

£51 for a kids shirt with players name/number on is terrible really. Such a rip off for a bang average shirt.

How much is it at the club shop. Tougher on you guys. With the Aussie dollar fairly strong it's on,y 60 dollars. Which isnt much in this expensive ass country.

51 quid for a kids top.

Jesus christ its open season now from the clubs.  New kits every season and then charging mega bucks.  :jesuswept:

Yes, yes I know.  People dont have to buy them.

Long sleeved shirts are the bomb.

:thup: Getting purchased. Except the club shop site has no such thing as a checkout page right now. :lol: Useless.

Get it off kitbag.com ;) free delivery I think.

Nup, had a deeks at your recommendation and it was a fiver or something delivery. :(

Guest Roger Kint

£51 for a kids shirt with players name/number on is terrible really. Such a rip off for a bang average shirt.

How much is it at the club shop. Tougher on you guys. With the Aussie dollar fairly strong it's on,y 60 dollars. Which isnt much in this expensive ass country.

£31.99 without name/number. The site crashes when i try that :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I've bought every shirt for years, under several different owners. Couldn't give a shite who the owner is or who the sponsor is. Virtually every sponsor has something wrong about them. I don't care, i buy the shirt because i support Newcastle United and like to wear the shirt of my one true love. Really is that simple.

Can't quite see how you can reconcile that attitude with your continual winging about Pardew, style of football, etc, etc.

The fact that your prepared to pour money into the club's coffers to perpetuate your misery seems rather contradictory.

Pardew has nothing to do with me buying a shirt, and i bought shirts under Souness, JFK, Fat Sam all of which were poor managers.

And tbh i couldn't care less what you think about me and what i do with my money, pouring it into the clubs coffers as you put it. I have always bought shirts as soon as i could afford to. You don't approve or care, meh.

Love the long sleeve effort. Always get a name on the back but i'm really stumped who to get for fear they might be away. Marveaux I think.

Id go for Sissoko, Debuchy, Gouffran or Mbiwa. The rest who knows if well sell them.

Picked up the shirt after work and it has to be one of my favourite shirts in recent history despite the Wonga logo. It looks really really smart in person. Not too bad material either. Still the price is bloody ridiculous though