2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

I like that apart from the blue NUFC part on the back of the collar.

Just noticed that bit of material in the v-neck as well with the two stripes on, urgh.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Imagine just a plain black and white striped shirt. ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Guest Haris Vuckic

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/3664/wanga.jpg

Wongoed

Looking at this kit design I think relegation was the plan.

Damn you Bosingwaaa!

I can tolerate almost all of it apart from the big fuck off blue stripes down the side. I mean fair enough like the spikes this year you would soon barely notice the thin blue stripes on the black stripes but christ those thick blue stripes really stand out :(

Guest Roger Kint

I can tolerate almost all of it apart from the big fuck off blue stripes down the side. I mean fair enough like the spikes this year you would soon barely notice the thin blue stripes on the black stripes but christ those thick blue stripes really stand out :(

Probably wont be as noticable when worn. Obviously flat out looks a lot worse. Not that i particularly like it at all mind :lol:

I'll refrain from judging a strip until it's released with proper images.

Not saying it wont be like that, however just before we all go and jump on the 'its shit' bandwagon, lets wait and see. 

Currently, were going from an ebay item, for sale from Istanbul, listed as a one off sample.  I remember holidaying in Turkey once.  Endless amounts of fake kits.

I'll refrain from judging a strip until it's released with proper images.

Not saying it wont be like that, however just before we all go and jump on the 'its s***' bandwagon, lets wait and see. 

Currently, were going from an ebay item, for sale from Istanbul, listed as a one off sample.  I remember holidaying in Turkey once.  Endless amounts of fake kits.

Nah, that's clearly the new kit, minus Wonga through the middle. So actually, it's better than what we're going to end up with and it's still totally rank.

WNB.

It doesn't matter a s*** but that's a(nother) horrible shirt like. How can they continue to get it wrong year after year? :lol:

I think this is the worst I've seen :lol: It's not even got "grower" capacity like the last two had.

Guest pintofscottsellers

Just a top with black and white stripes with a decent collar, no patches, spikes or fucking blue pin stripes, a black and white football top with a newcastle crest and a sponsor, it's 2013, how hard can it be.

The front is alright, the back is hideous. We have a history of random blue bits so I don't think that's too bad.

But the blue bits we've had in the past don't look absolutely hideous, like the blue trim brown ale one, it worked.  This looks f***ing hideous :lol: it's not even subtle, just blue aaal our.

Pleased I'm a spam hamper and had already decided I couldn't afford £50 or whatever for this seasons kit :lol: