2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Guest BenArfa10

Inochi, it's one of them alternative, hipster, causual, chic football tops so I'm sure you'll be fine. You can get a pair of MA flip flops with it and wear to the beach/Aldi, casual Friday at work day.  :lol:

So it looks like the leaked photos were accurate, then.

They always are, man. :lol:

Well, for us the last 2 years they have been. But I've seen a few convincing ones recently (Chelsea springs to mind) that turned out to be wrong.

Well, for us the last 2 years they have been. But I've seen a few convincing ones recently (Chelsea springs to mind) that turned out to be wrong.

Been longer than that IIRC. It's normally pretty easy to tell which ones are legit.

Guest icemanblue

Been longer than that IIRC. It's normally pretty easy to tell which ones are legit.

I've noticed a trend that seems to indicate that the 'leaks' which aren't on Football Manager templates, and are actual shirts, tend to be the real ones.

I've noticed a trend that seems to indicate that the 'leaks' which aren't on Football Manager templates, and are actual shirts, tend to be the real ones.

:lol:

Generally if it's ultra-low resolution, blurry and pictured hanging in a particularly unflattering manner, it's likely to be the real thing.