2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

I've bought every shirt for years, under several different owners. Couldn't give a shite who the owner is or who the sponsor is. Virtually every sponsor has something wrong about them. I don't care, i buy the shirt because i support Newcastle United and like to wear the shirt of my one true love. Really is that simple.

:thup:

My love for wasting money on overpriced NUFC shite has only increased since living outside the area too. All 3 kits nailed on next year, whether the sponsor is Virgin Money, Wonga or KiddieRape Ltd.

Guest bimpy474

I've bought every shirt for years, under several different owners. Couldn't give a s**** who the owner is or who the sponsor is. Virtually every sponsor has something wrong about them. I don't care, i buy the shirt because i support Newcastle United and like to wear the shirt of my one true love. Really is that simple.

Does Mrs Bimpy know this? :D

Absolutely, as do my children, friends and assorted relatives :lol:

So you flaunt your other love in front of your family?!  I admire you sir.  I keep mine like a dirty secret. >:D

In my defence, Newcastle was in my life long before most of them  :smitten:

Guest bimpy474

I've bought every shirt for years, under several different owners. Couldn't give a shite who the owner is or who the sponsor is. Virtually every sponsor has something wrong about them. I don't care, i buy the shirt because i support Newcastle United and like to wear the shirt of my one true love. Really is that simple.

My love for wasting money on overpriced NUFC shite has only increased since living outside the area too. All 3 kits nailed on next year, whether the sponsor is Virgin Money, Wonga or KiddieRape Ltd.

:yikes: :scared:

Looks cheap and vile.

coz its wonga. imorale init.

Nah because I've seen sunday league sides with better shirts. Are puma paying us to make our kits? there's never any effort in making the shirts or puma as a brand look good as we just get a template in some boring, quite shit colour.

Also, wonga is not as well known here in the colonies. 

If people ask what it means, I'll just say "Dunno, something european, I think they make children's clothes or something for the betterment of society."  http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9362/icondarinsz3yk7.gif

I've bought every shirt for years, under several different owners. Couldn't give a s**** who the owner is or who the sponsor is. Virtually every sponsor has something wrong about them. I don't care, i buy the shirt because i support Newcastle United and like to wear the shirt of my one true love. Really is that simple.

My love for wasting money on overpriced NUFC s**** has only increased since living outside the area too. All 3 kits nailed on next year, whether the sponsor is Virgin Money, Wonga or KiddieRape Ltd.

Dan's fucking hilarious man :lol:

I order the home one every single season, no matter how shit we are or how shit they look. I just enjoy having the new kit.

Nice kit IMO..think this one would look better as an away kit rather than the yellow..would go nice with white shorts and socks too but glad it's the same colour as the shirt..

Wonder what colour the shorts and socks are for the yellow kit? green?

Guest Roger Kint

Looks cheap and vile.

It doesnt but it does look too much like the mackems away shirt for this season.

http://i1.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article3859545.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/newkit6739JPG-3859545.jpg

Wonga looks almost shopped on the keeper top.

That's because they've had to airbrush out Rob's belly.

Guest Pjpg

I sort of grew out of getting every home and away kit when i grew up a bit.. Nice to see but i'll never buy it.

Really just wish Puma would sort out the Crest, it doesn't deserve that!

http://i1.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article3859545.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/newkit6739JPG-3859545.jpg

It looks like a onezie.

Can't quite see how you can reconcile that attitude with your continual winging about Pardew, style of football, etc, etc.

The fact that your prepared to pour money into the club's coffers to perpetuate your misery seems rather contradictory.

It looks like a onezie.

Like a horrible glow-in-the-dark onesie

Can't quite see how you can reconcile that attitude with your continual winging about Pardew, style of football, etc, etc.

The fact that your prepared to pour money into the club's coffers to perpetuate your misery seems rather contradictory.

Football fans want to support their club despite not agreeing with management shocker.

Fucking 'vile', man. :lol:

It's an inoffensive, basic, dark blue football top. No swastikas, no dead babies, no diseased scrotums.

:lol:

It'll do. Not the worst kit in the world by any means.

Guest palnese

I don't care a lot about how the away/3d kit looks like.

It's the home shirt that counts, imo.