Newcastle vs Club Brugge - 25/10/12 @ 8:05pm (Live on ESPN)

Beren

Where's the best place to park lads?  Been ages since my last visit, when I just went into some random underground car park not too far from the ground.

what time are you arriving?  All council car parks are free after 5.  Just stick it in the Civic Centre one.  S'what I do.

About 6ish, traffic depending.

I researched the local council car parks last night and have a handful of postcodes noted down.  Didn't look at the Civic Centre.  What will the traffic be like around there after the game?

Where's the best place to park lads?  Been ages since my last visit, when I just went into some random underground car park not too far from the ground.

what time are you arriving?  All council car parks are free after 5.  Just stick it in the Civic Centre one.  S'what I do.

I researched the local council car parks last night and have a handful of postcodes noted down.  Didn't look at the Civic Centre.  What will the traffic be like around there after the game?

usually not too bad.  It's a doddle to get back onto the central motorway too, which I'm guessing you'll want to do, then on the A1?

usually not too bad.  It's a doddle to get back onto the central motorway too, which I'm guessing you'll want to do, then on the A1?

Yeah. 

Good to hear.  I'll have a 4 hour drive home after the game.  Up for work at 6.  Nice.

....................Elliot................

Tav......Willo.......Saylor.....Fergie

..........Bigi....Tiote...Anita.........

..Sammy........................Obertan

..................Papisto..................

Odds on a streaker tonight?

Wonder if any bookies would take that bet!

If so you can earn a few bucks yourself, go for it!  :lol:

Haha no chance, I'll leave it to the usual knackers who'll be in the ground. I'm sure one will get his balls oot and onto the pitch.

Just checking, would i be able to buy from box office now? There isnt like a policy of closing the box office on match day until the turnstiles open later or anything? want to nab a ticket now while im about to be on the road