Newcastle United 2 - 1 West Brom - 28/10/12 - post match relief from page 29

Greg

Well that'll disguise another shambolic performance.

I honestly don't think it was that bad we played well in patches but nothing was happening for us in the final third everything we tried just wasn't coming off into the 93rd minute and that goal :lol:

Anyway a win at last and Cisse has a goal hopefully we can kick on now ( for the 10th time)

I think we were about 30 seconds off the crowd booing us off there btw, it was one of those performances.

could turn our season. Like Colo's goal against Wigan in the 2-2 draw. Important goals come late, very late. And sometimes, very lucky.

The confidence Obertan gained in the week certainly wasn't carried over to today.

Nah he got into good positions twice, just hammered the crosses in to hard.

Did some things okay but was overshadowed by how many times he just completely ballsed a move up.  There was a point there around the 80th where he ran off the pitch behind the goal, HBA has the ball on the right just outside the box , people are moving and he can't cross because obertan is lazily walking back onto the pitch completely offside. Screamed at my completely legitimate stream.  When anyone says he lacks a footballing brain forget about picking the right pass or making the right run, he can't even get onto the field properly. 

edit: 85th or so when he clears the ball from their box with a touch that Shola would have laughed at.  Just really bad on the whole today.  -5 out of 10. 

Dogshit performance. Massively relieved about the three points. Very, very harsh on West Brom who came here with a good attitude for an away team and deserved at least a point.

I've vented my qualms with Pardew separately, but the players deserve a bit of a bollocking too today. So fucking slack.

Gutierrez's performance made me very sad. He looked like Williamson on the ball to be quite frank.

Obertan's mind turned into a beehive once thrown into the intensity of the Premier League.

Most players were just so casual and sloppy with the ball.

So unenjoyable. Where is football?

Absolutely f***ing incredible. :lol: Struggling to remember a less-deserved win.

f***ing get in. :lol: :lol:

I didn't see the game but Blackburn away last year??

We looked like 2004 Arsenal compared to that crap today. :lol:

Absolutely f***ing incredible. :lol: Struggling to remember a less-deserved win.

Blackburn away was 100x more lucky than this the two are not even close to be comparable i still do not have a clue how would did not lose by 2 or 3.

Aye, not even comparable.

Aye, not even comparable.

:lol: what? We were far worse against Blackburn, man.