Liverpool vs Newcastle United - 04/11/12 @ 4pm (Live on Sky)

Beren

Worst game of the season.

We'll get beat, they'll score thrice and Gerrard will get MOTM.

Nah this is old man Gerrard, he'll spend the whole game shooting from just past the halfway line "Gerrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Taylor instead of Williamson against Suarez.

I'd start Sammy - deserves it for what hes done in the last 2 games imo. Pardew was starting him away at City this time last year and he looks to have come on since then.

I'd like to see Anita in there as well unless he really isn't up to it - we rely far too much on Cabaye producing in midfield and hes been inconsistent so far.

Didn't sound too positive about Ba.

Krul

Simpson  Taylor      Colo    Santon

Anita  Cabaye  Jonas 

HBA            Cisse              Sammy

If Ba is injured:                         

Krul

Santon    Taylor      Colo      Ferguson

Perch

Cabaye  Jonas

Benny                                        Sameobi

Cisse

If not, swap Sameobi with Ba.

hope to see this if ba is injured. Hope we also start playing anita more regulary....he need a run of games to really settle. Sometimes i think Pardew dont know what to do with him....for what reason did he spend all that money on him....as a rotation option, probably :dowie:

Time for some decisive action from Pards. He needs to make some big decisions and stick with them.

Formation?

Centre back?

Strikers?

I'd go for;

Krul

Simpson

Taylor

Colo

Santon

Perch

Jonas

Hba

Cabaye

Sammy

Ba

Front 4 should be good enough to carve out some good opportunities. Obviously Cisse for Ba if he's injured.

Guest firetotheworks

As sure as death and taxes, no matter how bad Liverpool are, or how good we are (not that we are) Liverpool will beat us at Anfield and I will hate whoever is commentating.

It's Anfield. We'll concede three and lose. What's the point of going there? If we ever win a title, we'll still lose at Anfield in our title winning season.

So are we playing against Anfield or an avarage Liverpool side. If we play like we played against Everton away and Sunderland away we get a result.