Liverpool vs Newcastle United - 04/11/12 @ 4pm (Live on Sky)

Beren

Chuffed with that defense, but it'll probably mean very little it's a flat and negative 4-4-2 imo.

No doubt, but I'm not too fussed in this game. Play shite and sneak the points will do me.

Positives are that Cisse, Anita and Saylor are massive upgrades on Shola, Williamson and Simpson. Also there are some weaknesses in their side, mainly Jones who is an abysmal goalkeeper.

Agree on Cisse and Taylor, but at the moment, it's a bit of a bold statement to say Anita is a massive upgrade on Simpson at RB.

Simpson not even on the bench. :lol: :celb:

Don't really get this attitude. Simpson has done a job this season., there's a lot of assumption that Anita will automatically be better.

Positives are that Cisse, Anita and Saylor are massive upgrades on Shola, Williamson and Simpson. Also there are some weaknesses in their side, mainly Jones who is an abysmal goalkeeper.

Agree on Cisse and Taylor, but at the moment, it's a bit of a bold statement to say Anita is a massive upgrade on Simpson at RB.

My grandma who needs a hip operation would be a massive upgrade on Simpson.

:spit:

I don't rate the guy, but he hasn't been noticeably worse than anyone else this season.

Fuck it.

2-1 win to us.

Cisse and Santon with second half goals.

I hope you're right, but I like how you pick our 2 goalscorers to be someone that's never scored for us before and someone that's only managed to score with his back so far this season :lol:

I don't rate the guy, but he hasn't been noticeably worse than anyone else this season.

He is atrocious. Backs off his player constantly and shows them onto their stronger foot. Id hate to be the kit man at the club as well. Because there would be some serious shit stains to clean off the lads shorts at the end of the game. Never seen a fullback shit themselves and hoof the ball forward as quick as our Simmo when in possession.