Liverpool vs Newcastle United - 04/11/12 @ 4pm (Live on Sky)

Beren

I don't like playing 2 in midfield against a team that likes to play possession as much as possible and always plays 3 in the middle though.

None the less after today's results i really hope we end the hoodoo at Klanfield it would be so great to be 1 point off 4th with two upcoming home games.

Please don't disappoint me NUFC  :(

Agree with the Anita move btw :thup:

Really need to play 3 of Anita, Cabaye, Perch, Jonas in centre

Dunno whether if I can even bother to watch it live. Fucking horrible fixture and you just know it'll be a Liverpool love in on Sky. No doubt Redknapp and Souness in the studio and a fap-fest over Gerrard. Throw in a bit of Brentan Rodgers and I fear my laptop will be out of the window come the final whistle.

Defo get Saylor in. The article in the chronicle today with headline from Williamson "I'm relishing Suarez encounter" or something along those lines is asking for a raping :lol: :lol:

Taylor will probably be just as bad against him though, as he gets turned far too easily as well.

Dunno whether if I can even bother to watch it live. f***ing horrible fixture and you just know it'll be a Liverpool love in on Sky. No doubt Redknapp and Souness in the studio and a fap-fest over Gerrard. Throw in a bit of Brentan Rodgers and I fear my laptop will be out of the window come the final whistle.

lets hope it doesnt hit the director of public prosecutions on the head on its way down!

If we win tomorrow we are absolutely flying. We'll be 6th with some very favorable fixtures coming up. We never win at that shit hole, but this is probably the worst Liverpool side since we last won. The closer we get to the match the more optimistic I am. I've gone from 100% Liverpool win to 50/50, probably not the best idea.

scouse moron Alvin Martin on talkshyte just said HBA is a good player but he is not sure if he's good enough for Liverpool

they were talking about which nufc players would get in the scouse team

he wants Ba to partner with Suarez.  saying most scouse fans would want that.