Liverpool 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 04/11/12 - post-match reaction from page 53

Dave

I actually think we played very well and deserve the lead.  Fxxk that Liverpool.  They push everyone forward to give us high pressure and it is absolutely normal that once we break that down they would concede goals.  Well done lads, especially the defenders.

We fucking deserve the lead.

So basically, because he won the ball and didn't not win the ball, it's not a penalty. Thick prick.

It was fucking laughable. If it goes over his head? It hit him on the thigh. Might as well say if he'd caught the ball and thrown it to Krul it would have been a penalty.

You can tell the match was shit.

Not watching the half time "analysis" but let me guess - are they desperately trying to look for reasons as to why Liverpool are behind, and generally claiming they were camped in your penalty box for the whole half only for a cruel, cruel fluke to deny them?

Frankly, in a way I don't mind the whole perception of Liverpool being some sort of great team to be feared. It helps their fans think they're actually good so it makes it sweeter when they inevitably get let down again, and again, and again.

Wankers, the lot of them. Hope Ben Arfa nutmegs Gerrard 5 times before lifting the ball over Jones and cartwheels the entire length of the pitch down to in front of the Kop.

Guest neesy111

We've take the lead a few times at Anfield before and then fallen apart like a ton of bricks.  Need to start the 2nd half well!

Guest Vinkent

My Italian and French flatmates are so scared of my reaction to the goal (a YEEEESSSSS like a brazilian commentator shouting gooooooool and then a tourrettes filled minute of the Pards fist pump) that theyve now left the flat :lol: the italian is even a Milan fan and didn't make a peep when they won 5-1 yesterday

So many people on here need to reassess their views of what a good away performance is. Man Utd played worse than we are doing at Anfield. It's been a very good away performance. We have defended very well. 99% of us would have taken a point from this match and we played like we wanted that in the first half, which was fine.