Simpson  Taylor  Williams  Santon

Tiote                Bigi

Amalfitano

Cabaye

Ben Arfa        Ferguson*

Ba       

*Sammy after 60

That midfield three just won't work.

Haven't we tried that midfield three just once? And not that any other of our midfield combinations have worked either, so far.

Rather use Marveaux or Hatem behind Ba with wingers either side of them than that midfield 3 tbh as pointed out it has no creativity at all.

Haven't we tried that midfield three just once? And not that any other of our midfield combinations have worked either, so far.

We tried it against Brugge at home and it didn't really work all that well.

Rather use Marveaux or Hatem behind Ba with wingers either side of them than that midfield 3 tbh as pointed out it has no creativity at all.

Don't see the point of playing wingers when no cunt is prepared to get in the box.

That's what i thought, just once. Not what i personally would start with but it's not a very bad choice, not worse than any other so far if you consider how 'good' we've been before. Just saying.

Because there was no cutting edge further up the field whatsoever.

Don't see the point of playing wingers when no c*** is prepared to get in the box.

Ah good point i must admit my whole idea is revolved around us actually passing the bloody football but i am still concerned about the lack of creativity in that middle 3.

A lot relies on Hatem as per usual.