Decky

Krul

Simpson  Taylor  Williamson  Santon

Anita        Tiote

Marveaux

Ben Arfa                                Obertan

Ba

Wouldn't mind seeing us give that a go.

Really want us to go with a 4-3-3 but I don't think Ba will be put out left considering how much he's outplayed Cisse this year. Start with that and really try and fucking go at a team for once. Have Ben Arfa and Obertan switch flanks every so often, with the extra man in midfield we should be able to get a better grip in midfield than we have so far this year and actually string a few passes together.

I got up at 5am for the usual epic train journey. Couldn't be more excited. Genuinely bemused by anyone who wouldn't be feeling a tingle of excitement going to see the team they purport to love.

Pass the vomit bag.

krul

simpson willo taylor santon

tiote 

anita                marv

HBA

cisse    ba

wish we'd just have a go at them

Telegraph think it will be a 4-3-1-2 with Hatem as the "1" and Marveaux alongside Tiote and Anita in the midfield 3 :lol:

I'll believe that when i see it.

I know Skirge will wank himself silly if we play that formation, that is for sure  :lol:

I would not mind it myself tbh, but wont happen.

That's rich coming from the man responsible for such dirge  as 'uproar brewing amongst the fans'. Highlight of my week this and i'd rather enjoy it than navel gaze. Each to their own though?

There is uproar brewing amongst the fans and there'll be a bad reaction if we don't win today. There's little if any doubt about that.

That's rich coming from the man responsible for such dirge  as 'uproar brewing amongst the fans'. Highlight of my week this and i'd rather enjoy it than navel gaze. Each to their own though?

There is uproar brewing amongst the fans and there'll be a bad reaction if we don't win today. There's little if any doubt about that.

Uproar is a little strong like. People are disappointed, but generally out side of this forum every fan I know is pretty realistic about where we are.

Not like Otter to convey exaggerated negativity.

Despite how shite we've been this season and a week of residual anger from the west ham performance I've still woken up excited (wor lass can confirm!) at the prospect of the match today.....and that's how it should be, well to me anyway.

I'm going to hold on that feeling until team news is confirmed and pards has bottled it once again.

Despite how shite we've been this season and a week of residual anger from the west ham performance I've still woken up excited (wor lass can confirm!) at the prospect of the match today.....and that's how it should be, well to me anyway.

I'm going to hold on that feeling until team news is confirmed and pards has bottled it once again.

:lol: :thup: