Southampton vs. Newcastle United - 25/11/12 @ 3pm (No TV)

Rich

Guest icemanblue

This f***ing place, man.

What are you even on about? We've been piss poor all season, and it's only gotten worse. People have every right to be negative. Really can't see us winning this.

We've been piss poor in plenty of seasons, mate. I'm still here though. It's called support.

I dont think anyone is removing support, i think the worry is becoming bigger.

I initally thought we would at least pull it round but its been negative preformances so far with an inability to pass the ball.

I think an away game may do us the world of good. The atmosphere at SJP has became poisonous over the past few weeks when things haven't went our way. It's clear having a bit of an impact on some of the more fragile squad players, like Sammy.

For sure, SJP is definitely a double edged sword. When we're performing it's amazing, but when we aren't it must be a pretty difficult place to play.

This f***ing place, man.

What are you even on about? We've been piss poor all season, and it's only gotten worse. People have every right to be negative. Really can't see us winning this.

We've been piss poor in plenty of seasons, mate. I'm still here though. It's called support.

No need to start all that shit again, it's a discussion forum and people are airing their views. They are critical because they are witnessing negative things, doesn't mean they don't support the club.

Guest neesy111

This f***ing place, man.

GO YOU SUPERFAN!

This f***ing place, man.

What are you even on about? We've been p*ss poor all season, and it's only gotten worse. People have every right to be negative. Really can't see us winning this.

We've been p*ss poor in plenty of seasons, mate. I'm still here though. It's called support.

Not sure if you're speaking about something I missed, but. To criticize is not the same as not supporting the team. Support them while they're playing. Negative(/positive) reactions afterwards.

I reckon if we don't score early we will be in trouble. They'll know our confidence is down and they badly need a win. They'll go for it. It's a shame we don't have any defensive solidity this season, we can't really take the game to the opposition either. Hopefully we'll get lucky and the ball will drop in a handy spot for Ba to smash it. You'd have to say they're favourites though.

We've not a bad record at St Mary's, plumping for a 1-1 draw, probably coming from behind

We've not played them down there for a few years, we only finally beat them down there in their relegation season. Before that we had an awful record at Southampton. Our previous victory down there was summik like 1979.  :lol:

Can see us going back to basics in a 4-4-2 with Ba and Shola up front here. Obertan will probably start if he's fit enough, too.

Not even kidding.

Shola's injured and Pards has already said he won't make sunday but Cisse has a chance.

I'm not kidding here when i say that Pardew must now swallow his pride and include Nile Ranger in the first team squad.

We've not a bad record at St Mary's, plumping for a 1-1 draw, probably coming from behind

We've not played them down there for a few years, we only finally beat them down there in their relegation season. Before that we had an awful record at Southampton. Our previous victory down there was summik like 1979.  :lol:

But that was the Dell!

1 loss, 2 wins and a 2 draws at St Marys

After your result/performance last night, I was thinking a Southampton win would be good value.

But after reading some of the comments and predictions on here, I'm now thinking you won't get beat.

Absolutely chuffed we're away from home tbh. Our last three games have all been at home and have been absolutely abysmal; we need to get away from St James' Park.

A win isn't beyond us, but i think it'll be a poxy draw.