Southampton vs. Newcastle United - 25/11/12 @ 3pm (No TV)

Rich

A lot depends on Ba really. If he has one of his good days the we can win. If that doesn't happen I'm struggling to see where our goals will come from.

We'll play badly but Ba will nick a goal to spare our blushes. I remember getting hammered for saying his goals are papering over cracks earlier this season (like this time last season) but dimber pls halp. He's our only hope.

We need to try and get some results. And probably for us' date=' with the players we have available, it's going to be about real hard work... and to grind some wins out - which isn't really our style.[/quote']

Stop talking, ffs.

We need to try and get some results. And probably for us' date=' with the players we have available, it's going to be about real hard work... and to [b']grind some wins out - which isn't really our style.[/b]

:spit:

Even his biggest fans can't deny that he just talks utter shit, all the time.

We need to try and get some results. And probably for us' date=' with the players we have available, it's going to be about real hard work... and to grind some wins out - which isn't really our style.[/quote']

Stop talking, ffs.

I’m genuinely starting to feel sorry for him, he’s lost the plot. 

'with the players we have available'

ie most of his first choice XI. :lol:

The injuries within the squad are unfortunate, but I can't see how it's a defence of Pardew to suggest that he's suddenly got no influence on performances the instant he's without some of his best players.

We need to try and get some results. And probably for us' date=' with the players we have available, it's going to be about real hard work... and to [b']grind some wins out - which isn't really our style.[/b]

:spit:

Even his biggest fans can't deny that he just talks utter shit, all the time.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cannot believe he's even got the gall to come out with that one.

Sad reflection on us at the moment where a game away to a newly promoted side who've struggled badly is met with huge trepidation by the fans with most of us predicting a loss. Coming away with a point might be seen as a good result, that's scandalous really and smacks of a relegation fight.

What really bothers me is his inability to set up a team capable to play the kind of footie he wants. He sets us up with inwards wingers and fullbacks. Yet he wants hoofballs and crosses. Where is the logic? If you really want to play the percentages, you gotto atleast set yourself up to grab them instead of counteract.