Pardew Out?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Probably been asked a thousand times, BUT if we got rid of Pard's who would we end up with??

Dunno what kind of prick Ashley would hire, but if our rot continues for too long i'd rather see us try something, whatever that might be. When there's a fire in a 15 floor building, people don't jump out down from it because it's fun.

Where did everton finish that year under moyes? The one where they kept faith with him despite being in trouble? They did that as they thought he was the right man. Ashley  thinks pards is the right man.  that's the bigger picture.

We've got 14 points from 14 games and we've had a relatively easy run of games.  We're struggling after playing games which we needed to win and we're looking at games which our current form over the last 6 games is the 2nd worst in the league.  We are about to face a series of games where we'll be lucky to come out of with anything like a reasonable goal difference never mind points total.

Of our 14 games played we’ve faced Chelsea and Man U away, apart from that we should be able to expect to get something from the others.  We’ve vastly under-performed so often that we have no right to expect anything positive from any team either at home or away.

How Everton performed under Moyes at any time is irrelevant to our current position.

Probably been asked a thousand times, BUT if we got rid of Pard's who would we end up with??

Who can answer that question? None of us, we can come up with names and it would be pointless as none of us have any say in the matter.

Seems most would rather lose our best players than the manager, which I just find thoroughly bizarre. Cabaye, Ba, Cisse, Ben Arfa, Krul, none of them will stay at a club who has just battled relegation or even finished in mid table.

No doubt that if Pardew isn't good enough, he should be removed from his post. Still don't know who we could realistically replace him with? If there is a manager out there, who would come in and start a new project (shudder at the RAWK terminology), then I'm all for it. Had it up to my ears with stop-gaps though, and for that reason alone I'd rather Pardew stayed and had a chance to turn it around.

We must strengthen the squad before we hound out the current manager imo. Should that not happen to a sufficient degree this January, Pardew should have the presence of mind to resign.

Guest neesy111

milesstarforth: Pardew on January transfer plans: 'I think (the injuries) have increased the discussions on that window.' #nufc

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdra8o8jEo1r3d02ro1_500.jpg

Seems most would rather lose our best players than the manager, which I just find thoroughly bizarre. Cabaye, Ba, Cisse, Ben Arfa, Krul, none of them will stay at a club who has just battled relegation or even finished in mid table.

Fuck that. I don't mind Pardew screwing our season, I've already written it off anyway. The problem if he stays, and continues his bizarre clod-hopping football, is that we will lose good players. 

But I'm also inclined to think they won't want to syay around a club lacking stability and probably with another manager they'd have no more reason to have faith in than Pardew. Whoever he's replaced by, it's not going to be someone that impresses us.

He deserves at least this season to turn it around. Firing your manager at the first sign of trouble is stupid. Saying that, I really hope he manages to get us playing again. We really are terrible to watch.

Even if we go down with Pardew as the captain of the ship?  :lol:

I seriously doubt that will happen. QPR are in serious trouble already and Reading can't seem to keep a clean sheet. We are going through the first rough patch of Pardew's time here, people need to calm down a bit and trust that the players we have will see us through this dip. Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy with the man in charge. The football we've had since he's been in charge has been so, so boring. Barring a few wondergoals the only game I enjoyed watching for any sustained period of time last year was West Brom away. That was only for one half mind. Give him the season and then hope if he hasn't got the team playing or that our owner has someone better lined up. After giving this manager an 8 year deal :lol:

Where did everton finish that year under moyes? The one where they kept faith with him despite being in trouble? They did that as they thought he was the right man. Ashley  thinks pards is the right man.  that's the bigger picture.

We've got 14 points from 14 games and we've had a relatively easy run of games.  We're struggling after playing games which we needed to win and we're looking at games which our current form over the last 6 games is the 2nd worst in the league.  We are about to face a series of games where we'll be lucky to come out of with anything like a reasonable goal difference never mind points total.

Of our 14 games played we’ve faced Chelsea and Man U away, apart from that we should be able to expect to get something from the others.  We’ve vastly under-performed so often that we have no right to expect anything positive from any team either at home or away.

How Everton performed under Moyes at any time is irrelevant to our current position.

You're thinking of the League Cup maybe? The league fixture was at home. :thup:

You're thinking of the League Cup maybe? The league fixture was at home. :thup:

I was thinking about the home league game, it feels like it was years ago now at it was only about 8 weeks ago.

Of the games we have played, ignoring Chelsea and Man Utd away we have also played 5,6,7,8,9 th placed teams. They didn`t get there by just picking up points off us. West Brom and Swansea are both playing way above what we are used to them playing. Both of them have won bigger games than us. Your talking like all we needed to do was turn up because we are Newcastle and Pardew has made sure we lost.  2 games I think we would have won we ended up with 10 men.  Out of all of the games this season West Ham and Southampton were disappointments.

Of the games we have played, ignoring Chelsea and Man Utd away we have also played 5,6,7,8,9 th placed teams. They didn`t get there by just picking up points off us. West Brom and Swansea are both playing way above what we are used to them playing. Both of them have won bigger games than us. Your talking like all we needed to do was turn up because we are Newcastle and Pardew has made sure we lost.  2 games I think we would have won we ended up with 10 men.  Out of all of the games this season West Ham and Southampton were disappointments.

So have those teams overtaken us now?  Their squads don't seem any better than ours so why are we consistently losing to them?

Aye, right.  We've only been disappointing twice this season.  :lol:

Guest neesy111

Aye, right.  We've only been disappointing twice this season.  :lol:

I was going to say this.

It's probably the other way round we've only be good 2-3 games.