Pardew Out?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

We'll probably replace him with some desperate cheap English has-been.

Exactly. No point in sacking Pardew unless we are going to bring in an intelligent manager who preaches possession football. In the meantime might as well keep this tosspot and hope the players work it out themselves like last season.

What if we are bottom in the new year?  Still not enough to get him sacked...

We'll probably replace him with some desperate cheap English has-been.

Exactly. No point in sacking Pardew unless we are going to bring in an intelligent manager who preaches possession football. In the meantime might as well keep this tosspot and hope the players work it out themselves like last season.

What if we are bottom in the new year?  Still not enough to get him sacked...

I'd sack him now if I had any confidence we'd bring in a proper manager.

Think tonight proved he hasn't lost the dressing room - thought everyone out there was giving it their all.

Still think he'll turn it around, but we desperately need a result on Monday - hope HBA is back for that one.

Played 4-3-3 tonight. Players ran there socks off (anita, cisse) so small signs of improvement. We need to set up like that but remove Mike Williamson and if possible Danny Simpson and add in some flair for the attack; Ben Arfa/Marveaux and we will look somewhere closer to last season.

Would agree that the squad outside the first 11 is dross, like, but Pardew could do much more with the players he does have available to make sure he gets the very best out of them. I would say that if Pardew had any balls he'd ditch the hoof and deploy a formation capable of suiting the best technicians we have available at the mo, but frankly it's not going to happen. Will be more of the same on Monday, no doubt.