Pardew Out?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd rather have the embarrassment of sacking a manager that has just been given an 8 year contract combined with intrigue of who we might bring in than have to put up with more of our fun-draining football.

I barely even enjoy it when we win FFS.

Have I jumped the gun?  :shifty:

Don't think so. The writing has been on the wall for a long time, but results last season papered over the cracks. Under Pardew we have failed to address ANY of these issues, and it would appear that he simply does not know very much about coaching football.

Don't think for one second it'll happen - but we should sack the bastard. Absolutely not good enough, and no sign that he either knows how to, or is prepared to change.

Fuck knows who we would get though and could just end up compounding the problem leading to a kinnear style moment.  Fucking petrified of relegation though as i can see our best player's calling up their agents and looking for a way out in January.