Newcastle United 3 - 0 Wigan - 03/12/12 - post-match reaction from page 41

Dave

I'm struggling to see how people can say never a pen. If you were through and youre shoved from behind you'd be f***ing furious. It wasn't shoulder to shoulder. It was from behind, not by far but makes all the difference.

My Wigan supporting mate thinks pen btw.

If that's a shove, you'd never make it through a game.

Maybe not in a lawless Sunday league game but that's be given anywhere on the pitch una pl game. Pushing someone over is not a legitimate  way to get the ball off someone. Shoulder to shoulder is a battle of determination and strength, pushing someone who've goin forward behind their shoulders just a push, you can't really counter it.

Giving the ball to Simpson is basically attacking suicide, f***ing pisses about with it until he has no option but to whack it off the defender for a throw in!

He has had some nice crosses today so have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm struggling to see how people can say never a pen. If you were through and youre shoved from behind you'd be f***ing furious. It wasn't shoulder to shoulder. It was from behind, not by far but makes all the difference.

My Wigan supporting mate thinks pen btw.

If that's a shove, you'd never make it through a game.

Maybe not in a lawless Sunday league game but that's be given anywhere on the pitch una pl game. Pushing someone over is not a legitimate  way to get the ball off someone. Shoulder to shoulder is a battle of determination and strength, pushing someone who've goin forward behind their shoulders just a push, you can't really counter it.

Nobody got pushed in the slightest though. Agree to disagree anyway.