Bordeaux 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 06/12/12 - post-match reaction from page 18

Disco

If Amalfitano can't even get a game when there's no pressure for a result will he ever get a game?

Possibly the most pointless signing in recent times. He may be a decent player but it seems like he has no place in the squad at all.

If Amalfitano can't even get a game when there's no pressure for a result will he ever get a game?

Possibly the most pointless signing in recent times. He may be a decent player but it seems like he has no place in the squad at all.

Infinite profit on a free transfer though

Guest neesy111

Infinite profit on a free transfer though

Just like the Gosling signing.

Another display seamlessly absorbed into the visual abortion Pardew has served up in his tenure. Pretty much completely unremarkable. Nothing meaningful to come out of it except maybe that:

Bigi did well and for such a young guy hopefully this experience will serve him well

Marv did not give a good account of himself following a really encouraging display on Monday. It was only 3 days ago, but it didn't look it was fatigue that did him.

Abeid was anonymous, apart from that nice shot he curled just round the post.

Anyway, hope both sets of fans who are there have a good pissup. :thup:

He will come good, he just might need time.

He cost nothing, his wages will be slightly more than the tea ladies and he could still come good.

Worth the punt imo, even if it was more hopeful than Williamson from the back.

Time to what? Sit on the bench?

He cost nothing, his wages will be slightly more than the tea ladies and he could still come good.

How will he come good if he never plays?

No idea, never understood why people get so angry about stuff like this though.

Can't be arsed to get into the argument again but given Ranger's recently inclusion I believe even more that Pardew puts a lot into players attitude and performances in training so picks by that. I may be completely wrong, none of us know and I don't think we should get upset by it.

Can't be arsed to get into the argument again but given Ranger's recently inclusion I believe even more that Pardew puts a lot into players attitude and performances in training so picks by that. I may be completely wrong, none of us know and I don't think we should get upset by it.

No-ones angry just confused as to why he was signed if he isn't going to play. He's not a youngster either yet he can't get in the team ahead of players much younger than him.

Time to what? Sit on the bench?

Bed in. He's only been here a few months, Santon didn't get an awful lot of gametime for a while (granted he got more than Amalfitano).

Pile of sh*t of course.

Like the old Monty Python joke about being hit in the head with a cricket bat.

"Of course I was getting used to it by then"

No-ones angry just confused as to why he was signed if he isn't going to play. He's not a youngster either yet he can't get in the team ahead of players much younger than him.

I honestly don't know, shitjew has a history of wrapping young foreign players in cotton wool and to be fair I think it has generally worked out for the best.

I would have liked to see Amalfitano, I said before the game that he should start but he hasn't so there we go  :)

My god that was shite. Why is it sometimes we can't hold onto the ball for longer than 3 passes or we look complete shit when trying to pass the ball. How many times did we give the ball away cheaply tonight? :rant: