Bordeaux 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 06/12/12 - post-match reaction from page 18

Disco

Got to be honest, bar his crosses earlier in the season nothing Shane does impresses me. He, Willo and the Ameobi brothers aren't good enough for this level at the moment.

The level they've all just qualified from? Ok.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Got to be honest, bar his crosses earlier in the season nothing Shane does impresses me.

Don't think he'll make it at Premier League level unless he gets used as a full back. I see him as being similar to McClean in that he can't do much other than run down the wing and maybe get a cross in.

Up to the goal I think we played pretty well, some nice football and looking like we could open them up. Since they scored they've had an obvious boost in confidence and have been knocking it about comfortably. We've looked average and been very wasteful in possession.

Not an excuse or owt but the pitch is fucking abysmal. Not impressed by Shola throwing himself to the floor in promising positions either.

Guest Geordiesned

Marvs been crap

Hasn't, its just that the game is passin our midfield 3 by.

He's lost possession everytime he's got it man!

I know there's nothing to play for in terms of needing to win, but fuck me we could at least look interested. Nobody out there seems to want to force their way into Pardew's thinking for a first 11 spot which is disappointing to see.

Final point, Williamson is a cunt.