Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People on twitter saying we have had a £10m bid accepted according to the Daily Mirror, well no links to the Daily Mirror have been provided, and I've checked their twitter account and their website and there is no sign of it.

With the way we play, spending £10m on a forward player is like pouring perfume on a pig.

Really hoping this the start of some changes in Pardew too.

I think remy will change our shape and change our way of attack if he joins. I don't think he will be upfront unless Cisse is rule out of a game but will play in forward three with Ben Arfa and Marveux.

Something like this:

Cisse

Ben Arfa  Marveux  Remy

Cabaye  Tiote

All the 3 players behind Cisse would be interchangeable, Remy would also be able to drop into Cisse's location if and when needed.

Where will Jonas play?

Thats the whole point, I'd drop him. He doesn't offer any sort of final ball, he's good for running with the ball out of defence but for creativity he is shocking.

I agree BUT we all know Pardew won't drop him

Yeah I know, the same can be said for Obertan as well.

People on twitter saying we have had a £10m bid accepted according to the Daily Mirror, well no links to the Daily Mirror have been provided, and I've checked their twitter account and their website and there is no sign of it.

With the way we play, spending £10m on a forward player is like pouring perfume on a pig.

I think remy will change our shape and change our way of attack if he joins. I don't think he will be upfront unless Cisse is rule out of a game but will play in forward three with Ben Arfa and Marveux.

Something like this:

Cisse

Ben Arfa  Marveux  Remy

Cabaye  Tiote

All the 3 players behind Cisse would be interchangeable, Remy would also be able to drop into Cisse's location if and when needed.

Where will Jonas play?

Thats the whole point, I'd drop him. He doesn't offer any sort of final ball, he's good for running with the ball out of defence but for creativity he is shocking.

No it can't. :lol:

Something like this:

Cisse

Ben Arfa  Marveux  Remy

Cabaye  Tiote

Where will Jonas play?

No it can't. :lol:

Really, wasn't Obertan only dropped because of injury and has since been re-introduced into the squad?

Something like this:

Cisse

Ben Arfa  Marveux  Remy

Cabaye  Tiote

Hope you're right, it would be good but i think it boils down to Pardew now. His limitations have been exposed so badly i'm not sure there's a way back. When manager loses a team (in play not the dressing room) they rarely get it back.

That is the ideal situation, though personally I would replace Tiote with Anita/Bigi (though that would have to be done for ACN in anyway). The thing is though I'm not confident that Pardew will drop a fully fit Jonas and Obertan.

Has Pardew lost the dressing room?, they certainly played well for the Man Utd and Arsenal games (bar a few individual performances by the usual suspects).

I don't think he has lost the dressing room, the plot most certainly but not the dressing room.

i wouldn't. not in a team with full backs like santon and debuchy. it calls for a defensive midfielder, very defensive actually.

Somebody with some sense at last.

I think he'll be ours like. My prediction is he'll be signed late next week and on the bench at Villa.

We really need a feel good factor from somewhere. Bringing a new signing, any new signing, off the bench to grab a goal would be bloody gargantuan in lifting the fans/squad etc.

Without more investment this window we'll go down.