Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How would a spurs bid be "too late"? if they wanted him they would get him simple as that.

I don't even think Spurs are interested tbh, they were interested during Arry's time but AVB never seemed that interested and seemed to deny all knowledge of it in the summer window.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

Pardew says no bid accepted for Remy. Played down talk deal is imminent. 'We're working on a few' he said. #nufc

Well thats what Pardew has been told by Derrick over the phone. In reality the goon is sat in his underwear lying on the couch with a bowl of crisps on his belly.

Ashley: "who was that Derrick"

Lambias: "Oh just Pardew asking about transfers, I told him we are working on some."

Ashley: "Should we possibly do that?"

Lambias: "Yeah, I will get to it, I'm watching tele" *reaches for the remote and stuffs crisps into his mouth.

Pardew says no bid accepted for Remy. Played down talk deal is imminent. 'We're working on a few' he said. #nufc

Well thats what Pardew has been told by Derrick over the phone. In reality the goon is sat in his underwear lying on the couch with a bowl of crisps on his belly.

Lambias: "Oh just Pardew asking about transfers, I told him we are working on some."

Lambias: "Yeah, I will get to it, I'm watching tele" *reaches for the remote and stuffs crisps into his mouth.

Scared me a little when Pardew said he had nothing to do with the transfers and was leaving it to lee and derek.

Reminds of that thing Keegan said about having a meeting about a player and thinking everything was cool and they were going to bid for him only for the board to have another private meeting and plan to bid way lower than was agreed so that it would fail.

Scared me a little when Pardew said he had nothing to do with the transfers and was leaving it to lee and derek.

Reminds of that thing Keegan said about having a meeting about a player and thinking everything was cool and they were going to bid for him only for the board to have another private meeting and plan to bid way lower than was agreed so that it would fail.

who's Lee?

who's Lee?

Lee Charnley, football secretary.