Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alfie Briggs ‏@skysports_alfie

Andre Villas-Boas has sent out a few of his staff to talk to Loic Remy and persuade him to choose Spurs over Newcastle. #thfc

:hmm:

Have you seen his profile?

He admits to not having anything to do with SSN, but claims to have inside sources yet all his tweets are re-hashed rumours and he appears to be a Spurs fan.

Nah never checked. So that's good to know. :thup:

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/337848/om-ca-discute-entre-newcastle-et-remy/

"If Sky Sports indicated that Newcastle are close to concluding a deal with Loic Remy, a source close to Marseille assures that an agreement is not "imminent". The English club and the French international are in discussions. The Magpies hope to reach an agreement with Loic Remy before making an offer to Marseille. This could be in the region of €10m."

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/337848/om-ca-discute-entre-newcastle-et-remy/

"If Sky Sports indicated that Newcastle are close to concluding a deal with Loic Remy, a source close to Marseille assures that an agreement is not "imminent". The English club and the French international are in discussions. The Magpies hope to reach an agreement with Loic Remy before making an offer to Marseille. This could be in the region of €10m."

And?, OM have said the region of sum of what they would like, if we haven't yet made the bid but are about too then surely that means we are close to agreeing a fee. OM will just think it's business as usual until the bid actually comes in.

So the usual get the player to want to come and then offer less than his value?

All set-up to fail on purpose?

No but in an attempt to get the player to force through the deal in the way we tried with Debuchy this summer. Hopefully not and we just pay the £9m or whatever it is in £'s that they are asking.

From what I gather from my mate who does football in the community with NUFC this deal was originally agreed early doors in December with Marveaux part of the deal. Subsequently we've went back on this with Marveauxs renaissance and are trying to renegotiate. Don't shoot the messenger!

It amazing that by the 12th of January knowing we need players. The 12th when we step up to play probably the three most important games so far, that we have signed only Debuchy and sold BA.

It beggars belief, with the state of Pardew's tactics and because of him our poor form, the board are seemingly willing to gamble our Premiership future with what you can compare to a roll of a dice. Mind bogglingly idiotic stance.

Not really. Michael Laudrup was on about in his presser. Says the first couple of days of the window are busy and then nothing but rumour and speculation for 3.5 weeks and then the last 10 hours are manic and that's when it all gets done.

Transfer window should be a week long tbf.

Guest neesy111

Daily Mail reporting we've agreed a fee :lol:

Must be the third or fourth time we've agreed a fee for him in the past fortnight and the deal is still no closer to being done.

Exactly like the Debuchy deal in the summer.

Sick of hearing about this transfer tbh.

From what I gather from my mate who does football in the community with NUFC this deal was originally agreed early doors in December with Marveaux part of the deal. Subsequently we've went back on this with Marveauxs renaissance and are trying to renegotiate. Don't shoot the messenger!

Makes sense to me.

Makes sense to me.

"We'll give you €5m and you can have Sammy Ameobi on loan".

Makes sense to me.

"We'll give you €5m and you can have Sammy Ameobi on loan".

Sammy would enjoy Marseilles. He'd grow up quickly down there.