Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think he'll be ours like. My prediction is he'll be signed late next week and on the bench at Villa.

We really need a feel good factor from somewhere. Bringing a new signing, any new signing, off the bench to grab a goal would be bloody gargantuan in lifting the fans/squad etc.

Without more investment this window we'll go down.

Agreed. This side needs goals, so I hope if we get the lad in, he's ready to hit the ground running.

GFNFrance ‏@GFN_France

Mathieu #Valbuena: 'Rémy wants to continue on this adventure with us.' #Remy #OM #NUFC

The Valbuena camp absolutely hates us  :lol:

Piss off you little dwarf, Seriously this is becoming very tedious now. Not that im privvy to our transfer negotiations but i would be moving on now to the next target because if players are too be believed the lad doesnt fancy the challenge here

I don't get this. It's pretty obvious something's close. If he doesn't choose us or he stays then we move on. I don't think we'd be persisting with it if we weren't confident.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/33299665.jpg

Who would you rather play with : Amalifitano, Valbuena, Gignac or Cabaye, Ben Arfa and Debuchy ?

If I were French, I know which one would be more appealing.

Marseille are going for the title and will probably play in the Champions League next year.

Who would you rather play with : Amalifitano, Valbuena, Gignac or Cabaye, Ben Arfa and Debuchy ?

Marseille are going for the title and will probably play in the Champions League next year.

We will be going for the title next year, champion-something...close enough?

Not many get to say they've played with Foluwashola Ameobi though.

It's been quite apparent from the start Remy is as happy to stay as he is go... What's in our favour is OM need cash and he is someone they are willing to sacrifice... They just don't want to be seen as desperate to keep the price high...