Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They think we'll have the same problem as with Ba/Cisse centrally. His heart will only hold for a couple of days. He will replace Ben Arfa who will take over from Ba. He's average and has a poor goal scoring record despite mostly playing as a forward. No top teams trying for him so he must be shit. have i missed something?

They think we'll have the same problem as with Ba/Cisse centrally. His heart will only hold for a couple of days. He will replace Ben Arfa who will take over from Ba. He's average and has a poor goal scoring record despite mostly playing as a forward. No top teams trying for him so he must be shit. have i missed something?

Yeah, had some issues with his hamstring too if i am not mistaken.  :lol:

1/10

Imagine if he's played in a 4-4-2 with Cisse, and they are even worse together than the Senegalese duo. Pardew doesn't see it, and they start EVERY match.

:anguish:

Aye, good point. Maybe we shouldn't sign him, just in case that happens.

According to The Sun (i know) he'll earn £40k/week.

I can't fathom footballer wages any more :lol: it's just so completely alien. I know that's nowhere near the better paid players, but I just feel cold about it all.

Alas, that's for another day.

To be frank, I have always seen Remy playing off big men like Gignac or Brandao. He's used to a support/wing role but Cissé is a different kind of striker.

Reckon he'll be fine if he regains his form/confidence. He was one of Ligue 1's best players just a couple years ago.

Still not massively excited about this one but hope for the best :thup: We need another option up top and I sincerely hope he can be a flat-track bully in the league and provide some easy goals for the side, something we are decidedly short of...

Jesus Christ, Mike must be shitting his pants after the shite this season because he's gone all out and actually buying players!

If only we could get that much needed CB...