Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Pour Rémy il n'y a pas que Newcastle, nous on est aussi d'accord avec QPR et un autre club c'est à Rémy de décider"

From Anigo at OM. Agreements with both clubs, his decision. Can't see anything other than QPR personally considering the kinds of money they have offered players recently.

Everyone saying he's going for the money (which i don't doubt is the biggest factor) but if you just stop and think a minute about him watching both clubs play football (well one trying) then the choice is simple, QPR out do us in every department under Redknapp.

We tried.

We can't afford to offer the same wages as QPR ffs.

I honestly think people on here want us to f*** up so they can have another crack at Ashley.

No not really, but i'd be fucking suprised if we have a back up plan even though the club knew Redknapp was twitching all over this.

If he goes to QPR just for the money that just shows his ambition. Just money it is.

7 points is not going to persuade many players over an extra 20/30/40k a week. Let's not pretend he wasn't coming here primarily so he could double his wages.

lots of money at a shit club

less money at a good club with sexy french babes

hmmmm

Guest bimpy474

He's coming here, 50,000 v 18,000. Playing with friends and fellow Frenchmen v Shaun Derry and Clint Hill.

The only thing that can sway it will be Q.P.R. offering stupid money, hoping he's better than that..

So exactly the same as modric?

We flew him into England, put him up in London and they used the opportunity to meet with him/advisors.

Did that really happen?

Aye. It was around the time the club was being ran from London and Keegan was becoming marginalised. Few him over on a private jet, showed him around the ground, headed off to London to sort the finer details of the deal out only for his agent to meet up with Levy when Wise had his back turned and fuck off to Spurs.

Wass just starting to get excited about our prespects again, its shit like this that make the difference between us pushing on and us not.  If he goes to QPR he'll be there maybe 1 year QPR go down hell end up in China or somewhere cause theyll be the only ones prepared to pay his wages and his career will go down the pisser.

We tried.

We can't afford to offer the same wages as QPR ffs.

I honestly think people on here want us to f*** up so they can have another crack at Ashley.

No not really, but i'd be fucking suprised if we have a back up plan even though the club knew Redknapp was twitching all over this.

Hasn't Aubameyang been mentioned as the alternative for awhile now?