Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Honestly is he that good. On this seasons showing, not really.

Not that bothered. Move on..... but we had better get in this CB sharpish.

Everyone was jizzing yesterday like.

Seriously though, what do you think? Ba  moved from W Ham with a far better record as did Cisse.

Guest bimpy474

Personally i'm pleased that we could bring over the lad so he could sign the marvellous club that is Q.P.R.

It'll be a pleasure to see him play for them.

Absolutely certain had we been in the top half this wouldn't have happened. Well done Alan.

I doubt there's much difference between 10th and 16th to an incoming player (we're not going down). The relegation release clause/massive survival bonus + the much higher weekly wage offer is what has swayed this. Presumably.

Unless something drastically changes we most certainly are going down.

Not boding well is it? Need to go all out this window tbh; revert back to the 'model' another time. I ait with baited breath.

Guest Howaythetoon

To be fair, and this fucking pains me to say it, I'd rather sign for QPR than Newcastle because a) they will pay me more money, b) its London, and c) should they stay up they have a far brighter future under their ambitious owners and more than competent manager than under the fuckits that own, manage and run us, that's for sure. Lets face it, with these clowns in charge of us, we will never amount to anything. While we have indeed signed the likes of Cabaye, Cisse, Ben Arfa et al, we have done so without any real competition for their respective signatures and don't for one minute think we can keep hold of such players because the moment someone with a bit more money and a bit more ambition comes in for any of them, they will always consider their options. We are not that attractive an option. Aye if we are the only option, but howay man, fucking QPR? Its laughable.

Absolutely certain had we been in the top half this wouldn't have happened. Well done Alan.

I doubt there's much difference between 10th and 16th to an incoming player (we're not going down). The relegation release clause/massive survival bonus + the much higher weekly wage offer is what has swayed this. Presumably.

Bullshit. How good do you think villa, reading, soton, qpr and Wigan are? Most of them are shitter than us.

Disastrous this IMO, regardless of the circumstances.

This. Not like this was right at the beginning of proceedings, but we've literally had him stolen from our under our noses.

Hope QPR are liquidated.

Guest bimpy474

Bullshit. How good do you think villa, reading, soton, qpr and Wigan are? Most of them are shitter than us.

But we are playing shitter than them, which is the key factor.