Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's just enjoy the fella being on our books and scoring goals like his for the season we know we have him for? Some morbid talk going on right now, he's 5 matches in on a 38 match league campaign and the paranoia has already set in? f***ing Ashley ruining our supporters.

Let's just enjoy the fella being on our books and scoring goals like his for the season we know we have him for? Some morbid talk going on right now, he's 5 matches in on a 38 match league campaign and the paranoia has already set in? f***ing Ashley ruining our supporters.

A thousand times this.

You could go to SJP now and give it a try? At the very least there's only limited amounts of 3/4G there and you wouldn't be able to access N-O.

Just a thought like.

I've always just been happy to just wait for everyone else to make up a chant then join.

One i did come up with was never going to take off. (Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger) - Michael Owen, we believe, when you score a goal and kiss the sleeve, the goals will dry up when you leave, it's one for Michael Owen and another for the Toon Army, duh duh duh duh duh duh etc....

Your choice of NUFC personnel to back is truly exemplary isn't it?

Here we come, the posters who always knew Owen was shit as soon as we signed him. To be fair at the time of coming up with this song, he was actually still injured from World Cup as far as i remember, so maybe I should have known not to come up with a random chant for ‘England Boy’. Not that i'm bothered like, i fancied Owen to score goals for us, he did for every other club so why not us, 20,000 turned up to see him arrive so not like I was the only one who backed him.

You could go to SJP now and give it a try? At the very least there's only limited amounts of 3/4G there and you wouldn't be able to access N-O.

Just a thought like.

I've always just been happy to just wait for everyone else to make up a chant then join.

One i did come up with was never going to take off. (Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger) - Michael Owen, we believe, when you score a goal and kiss the sleeve, the goals will dry up when you leave, it's one for Michael Owen and another for the Toon Army, duh duh duh duh duh duh etc....

Here we come, the posters who always knew Owen was shit as soon as we signed him. To be fair at the time of coming up with this song, he was actually still injured from World Cup as far as i remember, so maybe I should have known not to come up with a random chant for ‘England Boy’. Not that i'm bothered like, i fancied Owen to score goals for us, he did for every other club so why not us, 20,000 turned up to see him arrive so not like I was the only one who backed him.

Bet you've still got your 'Marcelino' shirt.

We may be willing to match what QPR are currently paying him if we were to go for a permanent deal, I just can't see us going above that. Given our position in the league and a few others on a decent wedge, it'd probably be seen as too much hassle when you take into account a player like Ben Arfa or Cabaye would want parity with Remy.

If he continues his form, the matter is taken out of our hands as an ambitious club will come in for him, either from home or abroad.

Really depends what QPR are prepared to sell him for.  We may have a fee agreed thats very reasonable due to them currently being in the Championship.  But should QPR get promoted they have no reason to sell him for a reasonable fee to any other club.

Just a thought like.

Here we come, the posters who always knew Owen was s*** as soon as we signed him. To be fair at the time of coming up with this song, he was actually still injured from World Cup as far as i remember, so maybe I should have known not to come up with a random chant for ‘England Boy’. Not that i'm bothered like, i fancied Owen to score goals for us, he did for every other club so why not us, 20,000 turned up to see him arrive so not like I was the only one who backed him.

Bet you've still got your 'Marcelino' shirt.

Viana  :lol:

Guest icemanblue

This was like a week ago?

Why is it only news now?

Probably just checking their facts, clearing the legal side of... hahahaha, I can't even finish that.

It's a slow news day/international break.