Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol:

He knocked us back once for more money, yes he is here now but on loan and will still be on his QPR wages. I am sure he is thinking about bigger Prem clubs and if he carries on scoring as he is there will be plenty of them after him and they will be willing to keep him on big wages.

He knocked us back once for more money, yes he is here now but on loan and will still be on his QPR wages. I am sure he is thinking about bigger Prem clubs and if he carries on scoring as he is there will be plenty of them after him and they will be willing to keep him on big wages.

I'm sure he is but i doubt the feeling is mutual.

If he gets a not guilty or the charges are dropped then I think there will be plenty of interest, he keeps on banging the goals in the likes of Chelsea, City, Man U, Arsenal and Spurs will all be after him.

yep like many have said, lets just enjoy the boy whilst he is here.  He's not obligated to sign for us and I would be shocked if he did.

We all keep saying how much this club is ran without any ambitions.  Can we really begrudge any player who has more aspirations than playing for nufc. 

yep like many have said, lets just enjoy the boy whilst he is here.  He's not obligated to sign for us and I would be shocked if he did.

We all keep saying how much this club is ran without any ambitions.  Can we really begrudge any player who has more aspirations than playing for nufc. 

You'd be shocked if a player who almost signed for us permanently before, then signed for us on loan with an option to buy, then signed for us?

If he gets a not guilty or the charges are dropped then I think there will be plenty of interest, he keeps on banging the goals in the likes of Chelsea, City, Man U, Arsenal and Spurs will all be after him.

Man U with Rooney and Van Persie? :lol:

City with Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic and Negredo? :lol:

Arsenal won't they have bigger fish to fry.... you don't buy Ozil and then go and supplement it with Remy, they tried to get Benzema in the summer and they will go again.

Same with Chelsea they will either finally use Lukaku or get a big name striker..... Spurs are the only one there that even might buy him.

Remy is good but 4 of those 5 have better or will have better, he's not good enough for them.