Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Sounds like he doesn't fancy Leicester. Not fashionable or lucrative enough for billy big bollocks.

Sounds like Chelsea haven't agreed to the deal yet.

• 2 weeks later...

No effort to leave Chelsea in January in order to get games for the Euros.  But he's happy to fuck off to China (which gives him no chance of playing for France) for even more money.  If true it confirms what I've always thought of him.  His priorities are money first, everything else a distant second.  What a pathetic waste of talent he is :(

Guest antz1uk

No effort to leave Chelsea in January in order to get games for the Euros.  But he's happy to f*** off to China (which gives him no chance of playing for France) for even more money.  If true it confirms what I've always thought of him.  His priorities are money first, everything else a distant second.  What a pathetic waste of talent he is :(

• 1 year later...

Considering a bid according to some dubious sources.

No thanks, beyond his best and his desire has gone.

Goes against what Rafa said. There's no way he'd want to come here. Wouldn't want him back.

Goes against what Rafa said. There's no way he'd want to come here. Wouldn't want him back.

I could see him wanting to come back actually, did well in his season here and will be wanting to play football.

Just think his time has gone and we should be looking at someone else.

I could see him wanting to come back actually, did well in his season here and will be wanting to play football.

Just think his time has gone and we should be looking at someone else.

He was class when he was with us but I don't think he's the same player anymore. It'll be interesting to see which forward we do yet - no idea who it will be.

Experienced competition for Gayle and knows the place I guess, though he won't have all his mates this time.

Could see Rafa being interested due to the two points highlighted. The guy has shown he can perform at a high level for this club.

He is likely also available for loan for very cheap I would imagine, which would probably be attractive considering our apparent tight budget.

Unfortunately, I think the signing of Michy is a bit of a pipe dream, although I hope I am wrong on that because he looks fantastic. However, he has looked great for Chelsea in the pre season, and so I can see him staying there, and even if he is allowed to leave I think there will be too much interest and competition for him now.

He has had the chance to come to us a few times and didn't, likewise to stay with us when we did have him. Rafa wants people here that want to be here and play for the shirt. Combined with his wages and his injury record this is surely an absolute non starter as he would likely be if he came.

So expect him to he here in September.

Man was he sex when he was here though. Added a completely different element of class we had missed for the best part of a decade.