Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

At some point this season Remy is going to be injured or unavailable and it's obvious from Pardew's comments that Remy is why he feels comfortable with the 4-3-3. Remy injured > back to 4-4-2 or some other BS and we suck again.

So much of our season rests on him and HBA being fit. Scary.

Aye he just mentioned it in passing, that's all. Don't think he was having a go, he's just clueless and didn't realise Remy was never likely to do 90 minutes.

It was quite petty though i felt when they were discussing the game and he said "well not everything worked out well Remy was injured" . Perhaps my judgement is clouded as I can't stand him

Aye he is a bit of a tool. I can just about stand him except when we're doing really badly. In the relegation season I stopped listening to that podcast after about three weeks.

Expect Kinnear to be seen in the press this week bragging about what a difference his signing has made.

Probably wanking Ashley off over how much they can sell him for based on these performances until it hits him on the face how he's not ours to sell.