Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Well I for one am delighted we're 'spunking' money on this expensive player. In fact I don't even care if he's any good, spending loads of money is all I care about.

:spit:

Well I for one am delighted we're 'spunking' money on this expensive player. In fact I don't even care if he's any good, spending loads of money is all I care about.

:thup:

I'm with you, although I've been assured that a lack of investment hasn't been an issue this season so I don't expect this signing to change anything really.

I heard you were a fervent believer in the Portsmouth model.

Love a trophy signing me.

Can they present the signing at SJP so I can go down and wank myself silly?

I heard you were a fervent believer in the Portsmouth model.

Quite right. It's the future.

Get the f*** in! Think he'll be a terrific signing, just what we need; someone who can play both on the wings and up front if Cissé is injured.

Not to mention a bit of pace, something we lack. Anyway apparently in £s this is 8.7m.  :lol:

So basically if we did get the full 7.5m from Ba, Ashley only spent 1.2m on Remy.  :lol:

I so hope this is true. Was starting to be convinced this deal was was going to drag on until the end of the window but never materialise.

If we can get that's a big step forward. Still will need to buy two centre backs assuming Colo is going to leave.

January is a very tough window to do business in, horrible scenario for us to have to fish for up to four first team players.

Me too.

Only about £8.6million. Get rid.

As someone who knows very little about how good he is or the bloke himself bar what I've been told on here - how much money we 'spunk' on this player is exactly how I judge this transfer.

Me too.

Me three. Much better us spunking ten and a half million euro than fat cunt Ashley trousering it.