Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not overly fussed with this signing; i just hope he's as good as Ba. Glad we've actually got somebody in, though.

Centre-backs now plz.

This, a decent ball playing central defender is imperative now and if Colo is allowed to go, 2 of them.

Not overly fussed with this signing; i just hope he's as good as Ba. Glad we've actually got somebody in, though.

Centre-backs now plz.

as good as Ba? i think thats asking quite a lot don't you? :lol:

Probably won't be as good as Ba, but could potentially make us a better team than we were with Ba.

Centre-backs now plz.

This, a decent ball playing central defender is imperative now and if Colo is allowed to go, 2 of them.

I like that lad at west ham, what's he called?

Fantastic news for a Sunday, lets get this one done and dusted by Monday/Tuesday and hopefully get a Centre-Half in next.

Would be a fantastic Birthday week if we sign Remy, get pace on a top CB, and win on Saturday.

just skimmed past couple of pages, Deal in principle that just basically accepted as long as Remy agrees? Also Whats chances of him signing?

Ive read hes left training to seal the deal, but Unsure how true?

Centre-backs now plz.

Any reason as to why you're not overly fussed with this?

just skimmed past couple of pages, Deal in principle that just basically accepted as long as Remy agrees? Also Whats chances of him signing?

He'll sign.

He'll sign.

I see, his medical confirmed or just speculation for tomorrow?

Centre-backs now plz.

Any reason as to why you're not overly fussed with this?

Don't get him wrong. He's fussed an that, just not overly fussed.

He would give one shit. But not two.

He likes the idea of getting a striker in and stuff. But we could have done without one. No biggie.

He's cool like the seed at the centre of a cucumber.

Centre-backs now plz.

I like that lad at west ham, what's he called?

Tomkins ? Every time I've seen him hes been cack if I'm being honest.