Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have to admit I haven't seen much of this lad - is he an out and out striker or does he play wide as well?

Played most of his career wide due to his pace and movement but he has skills as well, only played middle last couple of years and excelled there also attacks the ball very well in the air so should be a threat from set pieces in theory also.

Although this is all based on last season and before, i have not watched him this season and not aware of his issues or if he has lost pace or anything due to the injury he had.

In theory though he ticks all the boxes and should be a great signing, now its a case of how Pardew uses him.

If he can't get Remy-Cisse-HBA to work he should be sacked on the spot :lol:

Not overly fussed with this signing; i just hope he's as good as Ba. Glad we've actually got somebody in, though.

Centre-backs now plz.

Any reason as to why you're not overly fussed with this?

Don't get him wrong. He's fussed an that, just not overly fussed.

He would give one s***. But not two.

He likes the idea of getting a striker in and stuff. But we could have done without one. No biggie.

He's cool like the seed at the centre of a cucumber.

:lol:

Aye definitely raised a chuckle to on a dull dreary Sunday afternoon.

Guest chicken little

This signing shows that Ashley is very willing to back Pardew. Ain't sure this is good or not.

aye, shelling out on the striker we desperately need has made me incredibly nervous  :lol:

Want a midfielder who can win alot in the air and drive us forward. And a centre Half.  Make that two if Colo goes.

http://www.football365.fr/cache/mediaurl/e/6/a/b/4/a/e/2/d/8/6/1/c/c/2/8/c/d/6/8/d/2/f/7/6/0/8/8/0/e/e6ab4ae2d861cc28cd68d2f760880ea9_640x240.jpg

Want a midfielder who can win alot in the air and drive us forward. And a centre Half.  Make that two if Colo goes.

This. Sissokho or M'Vila would be class. Looks like we have enquired about both. If Mbwia is interested he surely makes perfect sense. Captain material, can play all across the back and would cost the same if not less than bloody Tompkins.

http://www.football365.fr/cache/mediaurl/e/6/a/b/4/a/e/2/d/8/6/1/c/c/2/8/c/d/6/8/d/2/f/7/6/0/8/8/0/e/e6ab4ae2d861cc28cd68d2f760880ea9_640x240.jpg

There! That! That is what I want

Will be a massive boost if we can get this sorted out before the Reading game (duh).

If we do sign him, can see Pardew starting him on the bench à la Cissé last season and then bringing him on to score the winner. Management. :undecided:

Damn this optimism, we haven't signed him yet but I'm giddy as fuck.

How are we pulling these things off?

Reports say Dortmund have put in a late bid.

I feel sorry for Tooj. He'll have to start all over again on FM now.

I'm not starting anything until Feb. :lol:

Aren't those reports from insidefutbol though?

No idea just saw something on Twitter. Don't even know why I posted it.

Aren't those reports from insidefutbol though?

No idea just saw something on Twitter. Don't even know why I posted it.

Yeah I saw those earlier. They cite insidefutbol. Complete made up bullshit.

This. Sissokho or M'Vila would be class. Looks like we have enquired about both. If Mbwia is interested he surely makes perfect sense. Captain material, can play all across the back and would cost the same if not less than bloody Tompkins.

M'Vila looks more likely to be QPR bound, can't see us paying out another 8 mill.

He's obviously told his teammates he is signing for Newcastle. We have been speaking to him since before Christmas so I would think personal terms have all been agreed on.

Yeah as I said earlier, Barton's tweet seemed a lot more than 'could', sounds like he has said his goodbyes (still trying not to get my hopes up! :lol:)

He's obviously told his teammates he is signing for Newcastle. We have been speaking to him since before Christmas so I would think personal terms have all been agreed on.

Yeah as I said earlier, Barton's tweet seemed a lot more than 'could', sounds like he has said his goodbyes (still trying not to get my hopes up! :lol:)

I think we like to be sure they will come here before agreeing a fee.