Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Suicide watch on here tonight, like. How about we just wait and see what happens, there's still ages to go and the board have shown a surprising urgency to get deals done. We'll have a plan B, C and D.

Is this the first "wait and see" post? It's like seeing the Coca Cola advert at Christmas.

Absolutely certain had we been in the top half this wouldn't have happened. Well done Alan.

I doubt there's much difference between 10th and 16th to an incoming player (we're not going down). The relegation release clause/massive survival bonus + the much higher weekly wage offer is what has swayed this. Presumably.

Probably another spoof

Phil Jones‏@philjones53

If Remy really has chosen QPR over Newcastle, he's blatantly just gone for the money, and I fear for the future of football #PrayForFootball

Guest bimpy474

The only way to get a feel good factor now is to put a bid in for a player and have it accepted.

Thing is this is us, so like fuck we will.

Absolutely certain had we been in the top half this wouldn't have happened. Well done Alan.

Don't think so, even if we were 5th we couldn't match QPR for wages, which seems the most important factor.

He wouldn't have entertained qpr if we were doing well.

Fuck...can Redknapp please go away. In any way, as long as he is gone.

This seems just like the Modric saga. A player that would have been excellent to progress as a club ends up at a rival club that kicks on while we regress. Mind, if I were Remy and had no connection with either club, I would have gone to the club offering me silly money. I would not care if the other club had 100,000 spectators each home game and 30 of my fellow country men playing there while the other club had 100 spectators and no one from my own country if they offered my twice what the other club did.

Probably another spoof

Phil Jones‏@philjones53

If Remy really has chosen QPR over Newcastle, he's blatantly just gone for the money, and I fear for the future of football #PrayForFootball

It says right there on the page that it's a parody.

I doubt there's much difference between 10th and 16th to an incoming player (we're not going down). The relegation release clause/massive survival bonus + the much higher weekly wage offer is what has swayed this. Presumably.

Unless something drastically changes we most certainly are going down.