Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We can't rule out Remy changing his mind again overnight. The power of Yo-Hatem....

Do you know what, going to go with this. Going to stick by with what I said a few weeks ago, we will sign him.

Harry is going to bankrupt ANOTHER club. Outstanding work.

Considering the c*** can't read or write, or use a computer he's a f***ing menace.

When you have a dog capable of setting up an off shore bank account, you don't need to bother with any of that.

Guest firetotheworks

It was a I'll believe it when I see it coming here and it is him going there. It's football vs money as far as Im concerned, even in the knowledge that we're shit at the moment.

We can't rule out Remy changing his mind again overnight. The power of Yo-Hatem....

Do you know what, going to go with this. Going to stick by with what I said a few weeks ago, we will sign him.

Think I'll hold on to this one myself. You pessimists can sod right off.

Mercenary prick. Hope his career goes to the dogs and QPR go down the shitter.

Yep. Scumbag to the extreme.

To think I wanted him here as manager at one point.  :huff:

I was on about Remy like. :lol:

Redknapp can suffer the same fate as well though. The illiterate fuck.

QPR can afford it. They're the club version of most young players now. More money than sense without it ever causing a problem for them.

Club income can in no way cover ther oy goings, going to end in an epic fail at some point.

Epic loopholes more like. We all know FFP wont do a thing.

Yeah I'm sure QPR will find a loophole to artificially increase their income by 300% in order to meet the financial fair play regulations...

Financial Fair Play regulations won't force clubs to work 100% within their means, but the idea it will have no effect is rubbish.

Guest firetotheworks

The respect Remy would get if tomorrow he still chose us over a fkn huge wage packet, sadly this is real life and money wins every time.

Sadly that choice,even if made, isn't going to happen with agents about.

No problems with the club over this, I hope that between now and tomorrow morning - he has a moment of clarity given he spoke to his mates who play for us and chooses his career over a few months pay packet.

Agents are fucking shit, any human being with a right mind who advises this kid should be telling him about how he should be looking at his career. Its not like he's getting these type of wages to sit the bench at Chelsea or Man City. He's getting these wages at Quite Possibly Relegated.

Again, I honestly hope he has the sense to listen to his mates on this one.

We should match their offer, get him back up here to sign, then tell him to do one. Stone cold stunner the fucker through the table  :lol:

I would fkn love that, match the wages gibe him a 3 day medical enough time for QPR to offer him even more money.

:lol: