Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just read that Pardew said Newcastle would not be outbid for targets "thats for sure" blah blah blah.

So I googled it and....

http://tinyurl.com/aqa692k

Outbid on fee not wages

Alan Pardew said Newcastle would not be outbid on the fee, or the wages in January  for their top targets.

As if you can factor in clubs like QPR.

Greedy cunt better off without. The problem is that this is now the 'at least we tried' excuse. We need bodies urgently, we won't get anyone in for Reading now and if we drop needed points in a relegation 6 pointer due to a thin squad quite frankly everyone running the club needs to be replaced.

Wait till he sees the house prices in London.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m26luutpTj1qhjbxeo1_250.gif

So Mr Redknapp now that I'm here, what can I get for my £5m a year?

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/a/a1/Brick-shithouse.jpg

Well its got a farkin garden kid, what more you want?

Greedy cunt better off without. The problem is that this is now the 'at least we tried' excuse. We need bodies urgently, we won't get anyone in for Reading now and if we drop needed points in a relegation 6 pointer due to a thin squad quite frankly everyone running the club needs to be replaced.

It's okay, Shola is back!

The other option is to double what we'd already agreed with him at the last minute in order to have him for Reading though, if they did that then they'd definitely need to be replaced.  They've been wankers in the past, but in this case they've done nothing wrong.

Wait till he sees the house prices in London.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m26luutpTj1qhjbxeo1_250.gif

and then sees his payslip

http://25.media.tumblr.com/8ce5d5fdeb08ab19098995477c43a78f/tumblr_mfib6u2HX31ry10fwo1_500.gif

To be honest I would rather play for twitchy than Pardew, more money or not.

That aside there is no way I would sign for them over the toon.

I wouldn't he is a sh*thouse of the highest order!

Sad state of affairs when Newcastle United can't compete on wages with Queens Park Rangers. :undecided: Not that I'm saying we should in this case like.

You can say that about every other case. We reportedly couldn't give Ba, one of the top strikers in the country, the very reasonable 60/70k he wanted, now we can't compete with fucking QPR for his replacement. It's the same story for transfer fees, where we are being massively outspent by most other Premiership clubs. Ashley's business model has its merits, but it's also holding us back massively when it comes to realising our potential.

Sad state of affairs when Newcastle United can't compete on wages with Queens Park Rangers. :undecided: Not that I'm saying we should in this case like.

You can say that about every other case. We reportedly couldn't give Ba, one of the top strikers in the country, the very reasonable 60/70k he wanted, now we can't compete with fucking QPR for his replacement. It's the same story for transfer fees, where we are being massively outspent by most other Premiership clubs. Ashley's business model has its merits, but it's also holding us back massively when it comes to realising our potential.

I doubt that's true. Misrepresenting the facts isn't going to help any.

Source?

Tell me, who else in this league would offer Remy £80k+?  You're going on as if QPR are one of the lesser paying clubs and we can't even compete with them, bollocks quite frankly.

Honestly I'd prefer us be a well run club rather than the financial implosion QPR are doomed to be. The problem is you can't pay low wages and also be incredibly awful at the transfer market. You can be bad at the market but pay enough to get loads of great players anyway, or be good at the market and get bargain players. We don't spend much and don't get anyone.

To be honest I would rather play for twitchy than Pardew, more money or not.

That aside there is no way I would sign for them over the toon.

Completely agree, at least he can get a team playing decent football though. Imagine the football with our best 11 versus the shite Pardew serves up.

On a personal note and for the record I hate the bloke and all he stands for.

I wouldn't he is a sh*thouse of the highest order!

One of the worst things about this is the forward momentum lost. All our players thought he was coming, a boost for the team before the big game on Saturday. Potentially a snowball effect with other potential signings now gone.

We just can't seem to get going at all this season, it's either one thing or another.

One of the worst things about this is the forward momentum lost. All our players thought he was coming, a boost for the team before the big game on Saturday. Potentially a snowball effect with other potential signings now gone.

We just can't seem to get going at all this season, it's either one thing or another.

If we don't get anyone by window end (apart from debuchy of course) heads should roll. But it'll be treated as 'just one of those things' 'we were unlucky' etc instead