Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A lot of people seem to want us to get Rémy even though an allegation of rape has been made against him and yet the same people are rightly condemning Paul Gascoigne for "an alleged drunken attack on ex-wife Sheryl".

Gazza has a back catalogue of incidents and they are fairly well documented.

ever so slightly different with Remy like.

Guest chicken little

I hope we go nowhere near this mercenary c***. Hopefully he will be spending his best years in f***ing jail.

I too hope a man is convicted of rape.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Because he went to the Champions League finalists.  :lol:

Who are spending money like confetti  :)

Reminds me of the time I tried to pay my dealer with confetti

:blackeye:

Of those 2 latest articles, one is barely an article and the other is a downright lie - no way is he staying there.

I dunno if we're keen right now but very soon he'll be the only option for us. Surely we'll be in for him.

Guest Fumaca

Remy is trouble - we shouldn't go anywhere near him.

He's good but I'm sure there will be players available elsewhere with a better attitude and injury record.

Loic Remy has expressed his desire to join up with fellow french HBA & Yoan Gouffran at #NUFC (L'equipe).

Him and another (why not Gameiro who also rejected us in the past) and up front we will be fine.

Loic Remy has expressed his desire to join up with fellow french HBA & Yoan Gouffran at #NUFC (L'equipe).

Him and another (why not Gameiro who also rejected us in the past) and up front we will be fine.

Personally if we get Remy i would get a winger who can score and create instead of another striker.

That would leave us with 3 strikers ( 4 if you count Shola :lol: ) 2 of those strikers can play on both flanks so that gives us more depth there.

Plus if we are struggling with width or one of the strikers go down we could always have the option of moving one of the strikers centrally and having some real width on the left hand side.

It covers almost all bases.

I would be really happy with Remy + a winger personally.

Guest antz1uk

Think that's what remy's remit would be, left hand side of a 3 pronged attack, and hopefully shola isn't anywhere near the squad, praying he retires or something cos he's got nothing left to give now, in a perfect world I'd have bent replace him but that's not gonna happen with a fee and high wages, plus he'll be wanting to start games

Chuck Tom ince in there and I'd be ecstatic, could completely change a game when we need it, but everything I have said is far too sensible for this useless bastard owner and his sidekick. Laurel n hardy could run the club better

Guest Phil K
....... in a perfect world I'd have Bent replace him but that's not gonna happen with a fee and high wages, plus he'll be wanting to start games...

Can't fathom Villa's mentality. They don't want Bent, and have asked for more than double the highest (allegedly) bid they've received for him, and he'll NOT get the kind of wages he's currently on with Villa so it's another big earner off the books. Villa aren't exactly packing them in either fans-wise so their attitude's a bit strange. The price will start dropping dramatically the closer to the end of the transfer deadline, of course so maybe just put him on back burner.