Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest icemanblue

Assuming Remy leaves, QPR start the season with Zamora and Andy Johnson as their only strikers? :scared:

When fit, that'll probably be the best strikeforce in the Championship, like.

Park's going to PSV as well isn't he?

The feeling on twitter is that Remy and Park are the loans he is on about.

Why would you want to loan out Park to get him back at 33?

I'm not QPR tbf  :laugh:

But yeah i agree it doesn't make much sense apart from get him off the wage bill for a year.

Park's going to PSV as well isn't he?

The feeling on twitter is that Remy and Park are the loans he is on about.

Why would you want to loan out Park to get him back at 33?

either because your very stupid (given everything I've seen of Fernandes at QPR this is highly likely) or PR guff to attempt to save some pride from your stupid moronic decisions that got you in the current mess

Assuming Remy leaves, QPR start the season with Zamora and Andy Johnson as their only strikers? :scared:

:lol: I'd probably take either over Shola tbf.

So true. Our year down there really opened my eyes to just how poor the standard is. 'Poor' might be harsh, especially as I don't know how the Championship compares to Serie B or the Segunda, for example, but the drop in quality from the Premier League is enormous, really. So many players we would call 'shit' can devastate that league - we've seen it first hand. Shola would have racked up close to 30 goals had he stayed fit for the whole year.

I think QPR will soar back up*. Yes they will lose players and I dread to think what sort of state their finances are in - but the likes of Simpson and Dunne are solid signings and there's others there that could dominate the league. If they manage to hang onto the likes of Taarabt, Johnson, Zamora, SWP, they'll have absolutely no problem - providing Harry gets their mentalities right. Julio Cesar for goodness sake, that guy shouldn't concede a goal down there. :laugh:

Staggering how badly it's gone for them, mind. You can't believe the state of their squad considering the money they've spent.

*unfortunately.

Will probably score a shit load in the Championship tbh. They also still have Taarabt who did well down there iirc.

Zamora, Johnson and Taraabt will absolutely piss that league for goals like. I bet you they'll get another one in on a free or loan, Carlton Cole would get 10-15 in that league absolutely no problem, for example.

Will probably score a s*** load in the Championship tbh. They also still have Taarabt who did well down there iirc.

Always thought he would make a good top flight player when i watched him before QPR were promoted. He had odd moments of brilliance last season but they were few and far between.

Needs the squad built around him and didn't have managers willing to indulge that. I don't think many would though, maybe needs to adjust his attitude to get away with it in the premier league, very good player, would do better in a league where he is indulged more

From the little I have seen he is just a lazy, arrogant, selfish tit. If he was that good QPR would have built the team around him but I think he was left out a fair bit which says it all from a team who were desperate for any sort of spark.