Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Northolt❂QPR ‏@Northolt_QPR 3m

pic.twitter.com/t8OWnTcLXr 

Remy at training ground in Harlington NW London today.

#QPR #NUFC

View photo

BQWRQ--CAAAiGf3.jpg

I don't understand why Saylor has traveled over for the swap deal but Remy still remains in London?

Guest Phil K

Quite a few of our fans still seem to think that Joe Kinnear is actually a Director of Football. That's not why he was brought here.

I find it hard to believe such a fool as Kinnear could be employed at all, let alone as DoF - maybe he's the new toilet cleaner or tea maker ?

Guest Phil K

So he's not up here, and we are heading for more dialogue. Brilliant.

There is an explanation why all our transfers have been an unfunny joke thus far. One word - KINNEAR

I'd be happy to take him on a loan, simple termination if he is found guilty. Don't think there will be many, if any, clubs willing to take him on a permanent deal with the court date hanging over his head.

Guest Nobbys Trumpet

Will be annoying when we miss out on Gomis but manage to get Remy then he's found guilty and we're fucked again

So he's not up here, and we are heading for more dialogue. Brilliant.

There is an explanation why all our transfers have been an unfunny joke thus far. One word - KINNEAR

He obviously can't be helping, but from he outside it looks like not much has changed at all.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2381013/Newcastle-target-loan-QPRs-Loic-Remy-losing-patience-Lyon-Bafetimbi-Gomis.html

Although manager Harry Redknapp would prefer a sale to boost his transfer budget it is understood QPR will allow the loan move for a small fee and Newcastle taking on the player's wages in full.

Well that's not going to fucking happen is it. :lol:

Guest Nobbys Trumpet

Onto plan C...

This would mean we had a Plan A and B. Let's be realistic here.

We did man, plan Aubemayang and plan Bent

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2381013/Newcastle-target-loan-QPRs-Loic-Remy-losing-patience-Lyon-Bafetimbi-Gomis.html

Although manager Harry Redknapp would prefer a sale to boost his transfer budget it is understood QPR will allow the loan move for a small fee and Newcastle taking on the player's wages in full.

Well that's not going to fucking happen is it. :lol:

Remy could give up a portion of his wage.  Wether the greedy cunt is prepared to do that is anyones guess.

Well that's not going to f***ing happen is it. :lol:

Remy could give up a portion of his wage.  Wether the greedy c*** is prepared to do that is anyones guess.

Considering the circumstances leading to him signing for QPR - I assume he's a greedy cunt.

Really hope we sign this guy, more-so than Gomis - he's the one with bags of pace and brings goals to the team.

Yeah seems the better option for us. As I said earlier not overly bothered by the fact he turned us down in January, the biggest question mark is what he has been accused of and will that come back to bite us on the ass?

We need a genuine pacy option, and a bigger striker just as much. Very small team we have.

Just depends how much he wants to get out of the Championship.  Its one thing going to a bottom of the table Premier League club for higher wages.  Quite another to stay in the Championship for higher wages, especially during a world cup year.  Also depends on just how much we're prepared to contribute.

Really hope we sign this guy, more-so than Gomis - he's the one with bags of pace and brings goals to the team.

Yeah seems the better option for us. As I said earlier not overly bothered by the fact he turned us down in January, the biggest question mark is what he has been accused of and will that come back to bite us on the ass?

We need a genuine pacy option, and a bigger striker just as much. Very small team we have.

Exactly, as far as i'm concerned we need both. Whether Ashley is ambitious to do that is probably unlikely.

Guest Phil K

Kinnear has slowed down what was an already painfully slow process.

If I hated this b*****d before (and I did) his staggering incompetence and rank stupidity has made me utterly loathe him ten times more than I did - which I thought impossible, by the way