Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/e1/f2/0,,10278~12120801,00.jpg

What's Kinnear doing with him, man? :lol:

Seriously, it's not unusual. Llambias was the in the initial photos for a fair few of his signings.

Love how Kinnear is with him instead of the manager ffs :lol:

Says everything about Pardew's current position, really.

It really doesn't.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 35s

Remy: "It will be a huge honour to play for such a big club. I was very flattered by the Club's interest in me" #nufc #qpr

Yeah Loic, Yeah.......

Yeah...about last January...

Would have thought Pardew's main priority was getting ready for tomorrow's game tbh. Photo was obviously taken much earlier when Pardew was, presumably, at training across the city.

Seriously, it's not unusual. Llambias was the in the initial photos for a fair few of his signings.

true but this feels like he's positioning himself for his real goal

Would have thought Pardew's main priority was getting ready for tomorrow's game tbh. Photo was obviously taken much earlier when Pardew was, presumably, at training across the city.

Well. It could be that as well I guess, at a push.........

:okay:

Guest bimpy474

True, Pardew has virtually never figured in the photos. I think Santon is the only one i remember him being in.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 35s

Remy: "It will be a huge honour to play for such a big club. I was very flattered by the Club's interest in me" #nufc #qpr

Yeah Loic, Yeah.......

To be fair the whole quote says ....

""It will be a huge honour to play for such a big club. I was very flattered by the Club's interest in me back in January and also very happy that they showed interest in me again this summer."

It's simply so us fans start to soften to Kinnear somewhat, he's made a very good signing. I'm still not happy with his appointment, however if we sign Gomis plus a quality winger, then he has done his job. If Results do not improve under Pardew, I expect Kinnear to sack him and replace him (not promote himself) with a quality manager, that can get this group apof players around top 7, which on paper is where we should be.

Guest neesy111

No way would they publicly announce we have an option to buy.  It's usually just press talk how these clauses are found.