Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm actually excited now, he's the one I wanted most since Ba left in January to come in and be that option for us opposite Ben Arfa and/or playing up top with Cisse or alone. His pace, strength and good with the ball at his feet will be massive for us.

When there is an "option to buy" what does that even really mean? We get first crack at making a bid? A fee has already been negotiated and at the end of the season we can pay them that money?  Seems relatively vague to me.

I don't know about anyone else but the thought of Ben Arfa playing with Remy is absolutely mouthwatering.

Most certainly is! HBA has been almost our only threat, take him out and the opposition have almost won already. Will get more space now!

When there is an "option to buy" what does that even really mean? We get first crack at making a bid? A fee has already been negotiated and at the end of the season we can pay them that money?  Seems relatively vague to me.

I think it means if we are happy with him and want to keep him we just pay QPR X amount and it's done. No more negotiations or fannying about. I assume the player has already agreed to this too.

Like we did with Ben Arfa basically.

I think it means if we are happy with him and want to keep him we just pay QPR X amount and it's done. No more negotiations or fannying about. I assume the player has already agreed to this too.

Like we did with Ben Arfa basically.

Yes, it'll be in writing in the loan agreement or a side letter type agreement.

Colin ‏@cwarr07 Protected account 2m

Remy plays no part at Rangers, 1st chance to see him will be against Braga on Saturday #NUFC

Remy is available.

Any idea if their's going to be any TV for this game?

EDIT: Apparently its live on Sport TV1 in Portugal, so if I can't get the day off to go I can at least watch that.

Guest Nikos34

Bent or Gomis would do nicely now (preferably Bent) but more importantly let's hope nobody is sold! I think we could surprise a few this season if Pards puts all our creative talent on the pitch at once

Bent or Gomis would do nicely now (preferably Bent) but more importantly let's hope nobody is sold! I think we could surprise a few this season if Pards puts all our creative talent on the pitch at once

Why preferably Bent?  We have Cisse and Remy, two different strikers and Gomis would be another different option.  Bent's just a poor mans Cisse so he's not a different option, plus he's older than Gomis.  He seems like the worst option we could go for now.