Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not that shocking a quote. If he leaves here being worth more than £8million then we'll obviously not be signing him.

Wasn't it quite widely reported we had agreed a loan with option to buy? Pretty big news if we have no such option and are just doing 'arry a favour at our own fucking expense.

Not that shocking a quote. If he leaves here being worth more than £8million then we'll obviously not be signing him.

Wasn't it quite widely reported we had agreed a loan with option to buy? Pretty big news if we have no such option and are just doing 'arry a favour at our own fucking expense.

Seems that way yes.

Bet this wanker went in thinking he was the shit and probably agreed to one of the most one sided deals ever. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets sent down if we're the ones paying his wages.

so this is his cabability as a deal maker, an expensive loan with no clause to buy just a seasons expense of wages and QPR can laugh at us as they take him back next year. Ridiculous should terminate it now its that fucking bad a deal.

Get the horrible feeling though that he is going to be injured a lot :(

“When I’m 100 per cent I can do very good things but when there’s something not right in my head, something bothering me, then it becomes a bit difficult.”

“My profile as a player is that when I’ve got a small problem, things become difficult. It might sound pretentious but the physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits.

“When I’m 100 per cent I can do very good things but when there’s something not right in my head, something bothering me, then it becomes a bit difficult.”

I've probably missed it if so. All I've seen is that we've paid £2million for a year long loan because that's what his contract adds up to per year.

Wasn't it quite widely reported we had agreed a loan with option to buy? Pretty big news if we have no such option and are just doing 'arry a favour at our own f***ing expense.

I've probably missed it if so. All I've seen is that we've paid £2million for a year long loan because that's what his contract adds up to per year.

I have seen various different journo's saying we agreed a fee for Summer 2014 although the fee seems to be ranging between 6.5m and 9m.

The reason i originally believed it was because when we signed Hatem during his loan the club kept quiet about it then too and never said we had an option to buy at any stage.

Hopefully Kinnear is just on the drink again, but i think its more likely the media was wrong and we f*cked up.

Wasn't it quite widely reported we had agreed a loan with option to buy? Pretty big news if we have no such option and are just doing 'arry a favour at our own f***ing expense.

http://www.thejournal.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/loic-remy-arrives-newcastle-united-5667412

amongst others

I have seen various different journo's saying we agreed a fee for Summer 2014 although the fee seems to be ranging between 6.5m and 9m.

The reason i originally believed it was because when we signed Hatem during his loan the club kept quiet about it then too and never said we had an option to buy at any stage.

Hopefully Kinnear is just on the drink again, but i think its more likely the media was wrong and we f*cked up.

The Ben Arfa loan deal was always with a view to a permanent signing, it was never a secret that we had an option to buy.

You sure? i don't remember the club saying anything during his loan. My bad if i got it wrong.

Pretty sure, just looking back at the day he signed the thread title was "signs on loan with view to a permanent deal" and there's plenty of articles from around the time saying the same.

so this is his cabability as a deal maker, an expensive loan with no clause to buy just a seasons expense of wages and QPR can laugh at us as they take him back next year. Ridiculous should terminate it now its that fucking bad a deal.

Pardew's taking us down. Removing the sole positive from the equation at this point would be a big mistake.

Guest Phil K

Think most of the "journalists" just presumed because that would have been the sensible thing to do. But no this is Newcastle :D

When you add the incompetence of Kinnear and the stitched tight pockets of Ashley.......

Two games gone, and still no sign of Remy playing....

The deal to make was 6 month loan with an option to buy in January but that drunken colossal cunt thinks £2m for a season long loan with no buy option is good business, its fanfkntastic business if you are QPR.

Guest Phil K

I seriously SERIOUSLY believe Ashley is doing all this solely as an attack on the fans. I doesn't make sense otherwise, even jobs for his mates makes no sense.

Odd this like. Ashley said he wouldnt be doing loans not long back as he saw little value in them, let alone paying 2 million for a player to go back at the end of the season. Not sure where he'd see the long term value in that atall.

If he agrees we need a striker he'd pay out for us to get one & hopefully raise his value. Otherwise he'll be shelling out next year again, makes no sense.

Odd this like. Ashley said he wouldnt be doing loans not long back as he saw little value in them, let alone paying 2 million for a player to go back at the end of the season. Not sure where he'd see the long term value in that atall.

If he agrees we need a striker he'd pay out for us to get one & hopefully raise his value. Otherwise he'll be shelling out next year again, makes no sense.

Llambias said that, now however Kinnear is in charge and nowhere near as competent as Llambias was (never thought I'd write that concerning Llambias but there you go)