Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Kinnear said for those who missed it.

“But if he scores goals and does well for us, Alan will be happy with our end of the deal; the player will be happy because he will come into contention for a World Cup place with France; and if both those things happen, Remy will go back to QPR as a World Cup player with a higher value than when he joined them, so everyone will come out of it well.”

Hopefully it ties in with his record of senile ramblings.

Tbf Kinnear has a knack of talking absolute bollocks, Douglas said we do as have many others.

Its not often i don't believe something coming from the club but considering Kinnear's history i suspect he might be talking out of his arse once agan.

What Kinnear said for those who missed it.

“But if he scores goals and does well for us, Alan will be happy with our end of the deal; the player will be happy because he will come into contention for a World Cup place with France; and if both those things happen, Remy will go back to QPR as a World Cup player with a higher value than when he joined them, so everyone will come out of it well.”

Hopefully it ties in with his record of senile ramblings.

Tbf Kinnear has a knack of talking absolute bollocks, Douglas said we do as have many others.

Its not often i don't believe something coming from the club but considering Kinnear's history i suspect he might be talking out of his arse once agan.

Remy's first touch was to push the ball behind the defender and run at them. That first moment told the defenders that they had to worry about the threat behind them and that started to open open up the game. The defenders had to start covering the space behind them, stand off the ball carrier a bit more and that meant that they couldn't press forward as much.

The age old difference in making them play our game not their game

Remy's first touch was to push the ball behind the defender and run at them. That first moment told the defenders that they had to worry about the threat behind them and that started to open open up the game. The defenders had to start covering the space behind them, stand off the ball carrier a bit more and that meant that they couldn't press forward as much.

:thup:

:thup:

Here here. It's called playing football, Alan,

I'd sign him based on that cameo alone :lol:

The second he's found innocent (if he is), we should be agreeing a fee with QPR.

According to the best director of football in history he's only here to raise his price tag for QPR.

The second he's found innocent (if he is), we should be agreeing a fee with QPR.

According to the best director of football in history he's only here to raise his price tag for QPR.

I'm pretending I live in a world where we do sensible things and JFK doesn't exist.

The only thing giving me any interest in the club ATM.

In JFK world things are not normal like in ours  :mystery: