Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This year's Demba Ba. We create nothing of note, no real link up play between the forwards and then this guy just runs up and whacks it in the goal!

REALLY hope he stays!!!

Speaking of whom, Ba with Ben Arfa and Remy either side would be something else.

This year's Demba Ba. We create nothing of note, no real link up play between the forwards and then this guy just runs up and whacks it in the goal!

REALLY hope he stays!!!

Speaking of whom, Ba with Ben Arfa and Remy either side would be something else.

Was thinking this earlier, we would have scored fuck loads :(

Guest VanBarduck

Did he chose the number 14 on purpose , or just because it was the only one available ?

(citation needed  :D )

Guest hatem garrincha

Henry, nowhere near.

Not sure what's wrong with saying he's better than Ben Arfa mind although they're different sorts of players.

Look mate, there's no single player in that club who can even dream to do what Hatem can with a ball. First.

You talked about decision making. Remy hasn't better, he just plays more safe. Hatem plays with plenty of risk, so he'll have more "waste"

Consistency and pedigree ? Remy came to QPR because he was benched 6 months at Marseille.

More goals ? Ok. Hatem's not a goalscorer.

Henry, nowhere near.

Not sure what's wrong with saying he's better than Ben Arfa mind although they're different sorts of players.

Look mate, there's no single player in that club who can even dream to do what Hatem can with a ball. First.

You talked about decision making. Remy hasn't better, he just plays more safe. Hatem plays with plenty of risk, so he'll have more "waste"

Consistency and pedigree ? Remy came to QPR because he was benched 6 months at Marseille.

Just out of interest, what was HBA doing for 6 months before joining a newly promoted Premier League team. ;)

And I don't disagree with what you say. Ben Arfa's been my favourite Newcastle player of the last 9 years. Remy though is just class.

Guest hatem garrincha

Henry, nowhere near.

Just out of interest, what was HBA doing for 6 months before joining a newly promoted Premier League team. ;)

That's why I made the allusion.

Even if Hatem was not on the bench between Feb and May 2010, the year of the title.

Take a look in my previous posts on Remy. I'm a huge fan of him.

I'm going to be a bit brash and say anyone who think's Remy is better than Henry is an idiot.

Yeah, for me Henry was the ultimate forward. He could create his own goals, people rave about Messi and Ronaldo but for me they lack something Henry had. He was my favourite non NUFC player.

And I don't disagree with what you say. Ben Arfa's been my favourite Newcastle player of the last 9 years. Remy though is just class.

Remy isn't better than Ben Arfa.