Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wonder why under Pardew there's only ever really one striker in form at once. When we finished 5th it was Ba, then Cisse. Last season it was Ba, then nobody. This season it's Remy so far.

Anyway, if he gets injured we're fucked.

Really hope we'll be doing at least this deal in January.

Remy said last week that he is going to wait until Summer before making any decisions on his long term future. If France qualify for the World Cup any potential buyers will probably be made wait until after that to buy Remy.

I blame Remy and Harry Redknapp for Remy not already being a permanent NUFC player.

You should be blaming Ashley, not those 2....nobody can blame a player for wanting the best deal and wages he can get, we would all do the same if applying for jobs and Redknapp was only able to intervene because NUFC skimped on the player's wage offer - that is called competition and its what happens in this world.

Ashley is quite happy to give himself top salaries etc but not prepared to pay the going rate for a top player - end of.

I've no problem with Newcastle being sensible in the wage department, can only be a good thing for our club to have a wage cap. It's more of shame on the likes of QPR who just throw around silly wages on anybody which is bringing the game down. It's about time FA/FIFA worked towards some sort of policy to stop these ridiculous  wages getting even more out of hand. How far does it all go before something is put in place?

I can see other teams coming in for him in the summer definitely. Jamie Carragher was absolutely baffled why other "bigger" teams hadn't fought us for his signature when they were discussing him before the game.